Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Candace Owens

Can't say I agree with her politics, but I actually quite like her. Especially compared to the slimy people questioning her in that video. They're so disingenuous in their faux-morality it even makes me slightly angry.

Is she a black American Katie Hopkins or something?

Not really. Hopkins is a far right troll whose output is designed solely to stoke fear, hatred and outrage. Owens is a much slicker, media trained conservative pundit who is notorious for leveraging her black identity to downplay the threats of racism and white supremacy in the US.

Candace Owens? You actually like Candace fucking Owens? Christ on a bike give me strength.

I like her, not her politics. That's because I prefer people with integrity over slimy po-faced moralisers like the people in that room 'questioning' her.

I just read her wiki page (take all wiki pages with a pinch of salt) and although she comes across as eloquent and articulate she is imo delusional and thick.....but unsurprising as that is the mould of American Trump supporters.

Latest news, with her trending on Twitter, is her going full Nazi in an interview, ranting about a satanic conspiracy of paedophilic, murderous “Kabbalistic Jews” infiltrating all the world’s institutions and religions, and stating that science and rationalism/the enlightenment were all part of this evil plot, so she now urges everyone to cast away science and rationalism of the enlightenment… full neo-medievalist/Christian fundamentalist, blood libel, genocidal mania.

On the cesspit that is Musk’s xshitter, threads condemning her are quickly attracting accounts purporting to be “pro-Palestinian”, “leftist”, or various shades of far right lunatic saying that while they “hate her”, “she is right”.

Meanwhile, she uses the furore to promote a meeting with Tate…

Xitter needs to end.

Latest news, with her trending on Twitter, is her going full Nazi in an interview, ranting about a satanic conspiracy of paedophilic, murderous “Kabbalistic Jews” infiltrating all the world’s institutions and religions, and stating that science and rationalism/the enlightenment were all part of this evil plot, so she now urges everyone to cast away science and rationalism of the enlightenment… full neo-medievalist/Christian fundamentalist, blood libel, genocidal mania.

On the cesspit that is Musk’s xshitter, threads condemning her are quickly attracting accounts purporting to be “pro-Palestinian”, “leftist”, or various shades of far right lunatic saying that while they “hate her”, “she is right”.

Meanwhile, she uses the furore to promote a meeting with Tate…

Xitter needs to end.

yup, this is where it's all going.
i do not doubt that all those awful people are 1723747433836.png

During the pandemic, Owens was a dreadful portent of mortality on many a radicalised Facebooker's page. That's what got her the nickname "Klandeath Omens" among some quarters observing the social media phenomenon of people publicly resisting attempts to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, before equally publicly perishing from said disease.

Has she run out of gullible people on Facebook to inadvertently murder? Is that why she's gone full Nazi?

Back
Top Bottom