Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Can anyone enlighten me as to how I've managed to do this...? BOTH iPads stuck in 'letterbox mode' (camera video) (M4/4th gen)

Gaia

Urban's Village Idiot
I'm in the fortunate position of having two iPads, I got several grand back from the DWP for non-payment of DLA/PIP for several years. My 4th gen has a horrible yellow screen due to condensation damage (top tip: don't stick your expensive tablet in. a cheap Chinese case), so I treated myself to an M4 (100% worth it; I can now actually WRITE properly in Notes again; writing on the 4th is screamingly frustrating (and I think it's something to do with the Pencil because there are people with older M series iPads also having the same issue, and they're all running the same version of iPadOS (ie 17.5.1), the only difference is the M4 uses a different Pencil). Writing on the M4's like writing on silk.

Anyway, that's not what I came here to moan about. I've done something stupid. I have managed to get both my iPads stuck in 'letterbox mode' in the camera video mode. The 4th gen was fine until I did the same thing to it that I did to the M4 to get that stuck - and now I need someone to tell me what the fuck I managed to do, It literally just changed, I've altered nothing in the camera settings. There's a little box at the top of the screen, but that only alters the frame rate (30/60) and resolution (HD/4K), it doesn't alter the aspect ratio which is what fuckwit here's managed to do. This is what I mean:

How do I make those black bars fuck off again...? (ignore what it says in the little boxes, altering that does nowt).
IMG_8835.jpegIMG_0173.jpegHELP!

Back
Top Bottom