Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat

Because people who work for a company are famously unbiased?

I'm taking so many pinches of salt my blood pressure is no over yes
It wasn’t really a question of bias - it was people arguing over the facts of what was happening.
And Mr Brixton Beer seemed open and reasonable. This isn’t a Hollywood film where the company man has to be evil. It’s Brixton Brewery not Shell.

Unfortunately not, my replies are completely unfiltered; like the beer. And I'm a founder, not employee.
You might be a co-founder of Brixton Brewery, but you are an employee of Heineken now mate.

Change in what way? It's only the remaining production moving, not the business, including our original arch brewery and taproom. Sounds like you're a bit green too. Did u even read my statement?
Yes i read your statement thanks. I also read this one from you, from earlier this year when you launched a beer that apparently goes with BBQ's.
1727257100912.png
Can you explain what this means in layman's terms, to those of us who aren't industry millionaires? Was this under the guidance of the PR agency you appointed also earlier this year, called 'Fanclub PR'?

It wasn’t really a question of bias - it was people arguing over the facts of what was happening.
And Mr Brixton Beer seemed open and reasonable. This isn’t a Hollywood film where the company man has to be evil. It’s Brixton Brewery not Shell.
It's actually Heineken, really. The second biggest brewer on the planet, raking in multi billion dollar profits every year.

Lidl, not Aldi, were briefly selling Staropramen brewed in Czech Republic. Almost 100% of the time in the UK, it is brewed by Molson Coors in Burton on Trent and its rotten compared to the stuff brewed in Czechia.
Yes well it seems this was a special "middle of Lidl" offer which ended on 5th September, as reviewed by this super enthusiastic Welsh beer lover

Agreed, it is decent of jezg to come on and respond to the criticism.

I guess everyone in this forum is invested in Brixton and likes to see jobs and investment in the area, local people doing well, as well as a product which is synonymous with Brixton. And that is what has been needling me, rather than the beer quality. He could argue that the product will be the same, better even, and it won't satisfy me. I was only using the examples of other Heineken UK brands as the product is demonstrably awful, backed only by branding and distribution.

jezg is focused on the end product and maximising his investment, which is also an understandable viewpoint, especially he has put much more in than me as a consumer or a local resident beer drinker.

I think agreeing to disagree is best.

Back
Top Bottom