Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bristolian help?!

kazza007

Bunned
Apparently banksy is offering a free print to those who vote against the Tories ...you have to take a picture of the form (minus unique number) and send it to an address tbc to receive the print... apparently those in Bristol North West, Bristol West, North Somerset, Thornbury, Kingswood and Filton constituencies

Not sure how it will work, but if a kind urbanite could help a fan if they take part, happy to thank them with beer cash :)

Would be grateful if anyone can help, apparently they're not signed, but limited too...guess it will be a random lotto type thing if it's pulled off. Can't afford any of his prints, so would love something being a fan :)

I'll give it a go just to see if I actually get anything. I'm no fan of Banksy so it'd be no hardship to give it away. Let's see what transpires..

An exclusive new Banksy print will be released on the 9th June. This limited edition artwork on archival quality paper is completely free, but is only available to registered voters in the Bristol North West, Bristol West, North Somerset, Thornbury, Kingswood and Filton constituencies. Simply send in a photo of your ballot paper from polling day showing you voted against the Conservative incumbent and this complimentary gift will be mailed to you.

Lawyer's note: this print is a souvenir piece of campaign material, it is in no way meant to influence the choices of the electorate, has no monetary value, is for amusement purposes only and is strictly not for re-sale. Terms and conditions to follow, postage not included

Apparently banksy is offering a free print to those who vote against the Tories ...you have to take a picture of the form (minus unique number) and send it to an address tbc to receive the print... apparently those in Bristol North West, Bristol West, North Somerset, Thornbury, Kingswood and Filton constituencies

Not sure how it will work, but if a kind urbanite could help a fan if they take part, happy to thank them with beer cash :)
He's fucked up by including Bristol West but not Bristol East or South.

I'm fairly sure we're Bristol south not west but I already voted by post

Eta:yeah Bristol south so no good. Still by excluding south he knocks out all the Southville voters. Pity because where we live is very tory (Bishopsworth)

Better than people not bothering to vote, I guess.

Appreciate the help from mojo pixy ! Not sure if it will transpire and if it will be very limited, but if any others could help me too, I would be extremely grateful (from a labour-voting west midlander):thumbs:

He's fucked up by including Bristol West but not Bristol East or South.

I'm fairly sure we're Bristol south not west but I already voted by post

Eta:yeah Bristol south so no good. Still by excluding south he knocks out all the Southville voters. Pity because where we live is very tory (Bishopsworth)

He's aiming to unseat Tories and Bristol South/East are Labour already. Not sure why West is in there mind, it's also Labour. Probably cos Banksy is a pillock

South will stay comfortably Labour - it did under Thatcher so this lot stand no chance now. East should be as well despite an apparent Tory push there

Well he is, as he is encouraging people to vote against incumbent Tories. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom