Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bristol free party!

Evie-e

Hi, am new to the site and am in need of advice pls! I’ve moved to Bristol from London and need some party line numbers and general info re the free party scene here. When I was in London I used to go to malfaituers and manik mostly ( Yes, I know this was a while ago!) .Like a bit of drum and bass and techno. Where can I find the parties?! Would love party line number if anyone has one...... Thanks !

Hi, am new to the site and am in need of advice pls! I’ve moved to Bristol from London and need some party line numbers and general info re the free party scene here. When I was in London I used to go to malfaituers and manik mostly ( Yes, I know this was a while ago!) .Like a bit of drum and bass and techno. Where can I find the parties?! Would love party line number if anyone has one...... Thanks !
0800-PARTY-8000

Why the fuck are you thinking about going to parties? Have you not noticed there’s pandemic?

Please go back to London asap and never darken our doorsteps again

Back
Top Bottom