Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Borussia Munchengladbach v DHFC

Roger D

Borussia have been in touch re the exhibition detailed below. I've provided them with the relevant information and a strong image, so DHFC may well feature if anyone is over there for the football.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-214951~2.png
    Screenshot_20240325-214951~2.png
    850.2 KB · Views: 38
Borussia have been in touch re the exhibition detailed below. I've provided them with the relevant information and a strong image, so DHFC may well feature if anyone is over there for the football.
If ever I needed an excuse to go back to Gladbach. Caught the odd game at their old ground when my father was stationed nearby. The Bökelbergstadion was very popular with service personnel of the BAOR not just because of its proximity to major bases in the Rhineland but because it was a “proper” stadium with a great atmosphere.

Went there with Mishi, Bill and Jane (known to old skool fans) once. They had already moved and we were off to Munchengladbach v Nuremberg that day. Good atmosphere there too tbf. Bit out of town from memory but free travel with a match ticket.

Only heard good things about that ground. There’s always been a special vibe about the whole Gladbach setup.

Back
Top Bottom