Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bombscare BiRThdAy BAsh...Sat Oct 11th...

fizzerbird

Always there when I need me...
Ahoy me hearties!

I've not been on land for months as have been trawling the seas hunting treasures and generally doing Piratey stuff and Tings...Soooo popped back here to say you are all welcome to come and join in the frivolities that is Bombscare's birthday celebrations on Sat 11th October....8 til late!

It's on Face book for those in the know but you are still welcome if we are not FB buddies and it'll be a chance to meet old as in ex...actually as in 'old' now too! Urbanites and/or make new like minded friends.

Not all details finalised as yet but deffo be meeting at 8 here...http://www.thegoldenguinea.co.uk

Come and enjoy the company of fun people, drink real ales in an original Bristol Pirate drinking hole of old!

Must be a few more Brizzle urbanites since back in my day? surely?...

I'd love to come along, but transport is a tad difficult at that time of night back from Bristol. The last direct train back North is 20:30, and the three services after that have journey times of between 12 and 14 hours! :eek:

But have a lovely time anyway, and drunken pictures would be appreciated. :cool:

How are these for epic journey times - I could probably walk quicker! :D

trains from Bristol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom