Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bob Dylan at 80 - favourite song?

really enjoying the 90s to today period. obv he will never reach those early years, but there's some absoloute gems on any of the albums in recent years.
i'll take suggestions. It's just I have no idea where to start, and what I've heard so far does not make me hopeful.

are you just listing his albums though? Sorry i need track suggestions, I've tried to listen to the albums and that didn't work for me. Maybe its my ADHD, but i seem to have zero tolerance for mediocre music these days.

are you just listing his albums though? Sorry i need track suggestions, I've tried to listen to the albums and that didn't work for me. Maybe its my ADHD, but i seem to have zero tolerance for mediocre music these days.
try Thunder on the Mountain from Modern Times.

those three albums are great - very hit and miss but the hits are as good as anything he has done, imo.

When all the bandits that you turned your other cheek to
All lay down their bandanas and complain

And you want somebody you don't have to speak to
Won't you come see me, Queen Jane...

here's another one for my theory that he is an actor. that's not dylan singing, but whoever it is i believe him. he can switch modes to different characters and sound totally authentic. this fucking vocal

fuck can others not hear it? play it loud with headphones. WHAT IS THAT? it's not singing! Honestly some sort of channelling shit!

Back
Top Bottom