Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Bluetooth audio.

ChrisC

Question! Why does Bluetooth audio occasionally stutter or drop out very very briefly. It does it on my Windows machine. However, it doesn't do it on my Android phone. Using the same equipment speakers, headphones etc. Just bad programming on Microsoft's part or what?

Question! Why does Bluetooth audio occasionally stutter or drop out very very briefly. It does it on my Windows machine. However, it doesn't do it on my Android phone. Using the same equipment speakers, headphones etc. Just bad programming on Microsoft's part or what?
You need to give more context.

If I have Bluetooth headphones on in bed, the positioning of the headphones and the pillow can degrade the signal.

You need to give more context.

If I have Bluetooth headphones on in bed, the positioning of the headphones and the pillow can degrade the signal.
I don't use Bluetooth in bed. This is used on my laptop and Android phone. I use the headphones on my phone while out and about and I suffer from no dropping or stuttering. However, when used on my laptop directly in front of it, I do get a very very small stutter or a brief drop out. I'm running Windows 11. I suspect it's just bad programming of the Bluetooth drivers on Windows. As I said, my Android phone doesn't do it at all. I'm just wondering what others thoughts on this might be.

Back
Top Bottom