Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Because racist idiot c-nts read the daily fucking mail

Here in Japan, the DM and Express are often quoted by alt-right Americans as being finger-on-the-pulse kind of stuff. It's really depressing, even more so when the same lot bang on about the Graun being a prime example of cultural Marxism.

Gah.

220px-Immanuel_Kant_3.jpg

There is a video of his sister on that page also getting attacked. FFs. I suppose pushing her around, throwing her to the ground and ripping her hijab off wasn't 'racially motivated' either. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity is there any particular reason? Or is it just that it doesn't look very nice?
There's a good reason: some public free wi-fi, schools and hotels often filter their websites, and I found once that I couldn't access the boards because of a naughty word in the thread title.

A quick look around confirms that the Mail isn't alone in not accepting comments on stories about this assault. The Evening Standard is, but apparently not all comments :

a7q1GVk.jpg

There is a video of his sister on that page also getting attacked. FFs. I suppose pushing her around, throwing her to the ground and ripping her hijab off wasn't 'racially motivated' either. :rolleyes:

The girl doing it also appeared to be wearing a hijab.

Yaxley-Fucking-Lennon was telling all his supporters the victim had beaten a girl black and blue therefore deserved what he got, only problem is this has been refuted by the girls mother.

Back
Top Bottom