Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2019

sojourner

Where's me readers?
Who's in then?

It's our 11th year herding beats. I keep thinking I am gonna stop going, for one reason or another - mega expensive now, ridiculous amount of dickheads, some godawful security cunts, vibe changed completely - but there are people I only ever see there, and there are still enough really good folk to make it worth it, and it's our holiday, and the lads who run it really do try to improve all the shit things. Plus - the trees, at night, when the stars are out and I'm munted - you just can't beat that.

Me and Dave are giving it a miss this year. :( The last two years we've had to come home at night. Our dog is getting old and fragile and she wouldn't cope with going to stay with friends. We've had dog sitters moving in here while we went to festivals in the past but none have really been reliable and and I wouldn't leave Skye again.
Coming home at night from a festival is pants :(.
We will probably be back when the situation changes.
No need to tell you to enjoy yourself, you always do :D:D:D

Me and Dave are giving it a miss this year. :( The last two years we've had to come home at night. Our dog is getting old and fragile and she wouldn't cope with going to stay with friends. We've had dog sitters moving in here while we went to festivals in the past but none have really been reliable and and I wouldn't leave Skye again.
Coming home at night from a festival is pants :(.
We will probably be back when the situation changes.
No need to tell you to enjoy yourself, you always do :D:D:D
Noooo!! Fucksake Shirl - you're the second longserving herder to tell me they're not going! Also due to old doggy problems :( It's not just us, all our pets are getting old too :(

I do understand though mate. My lil old lady cat has a massive breast lump now, although she is still in fine fettle otherwise. If she'd been poorly, I'd not be going either. I doubt she'll still be here this time next year.

Ha. Well, I'm intending to actually sleep and eat a couple of times this year! ;) :D Trying to stay off the bacca as much as poss, so planning on being as sensible as being at BH will allow :D

You'll both be very much missed by me and Bob xxxx

Back
Top Bottom