Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Barcelona May 2014

Suzy Q

Hi - does anyone want to join a 4 day trip to Barcelona? 8-12 May - we fly out Thursday at 5pm and fly back Monday 12th at 6pm

We are a group of 3 professional girls in our early 30s ~ we have got an apartment together - there is currently space for 1 more on the sofa bed (female - we've got a reasonably nice apartment just outside Las Ramblas with access to a pool and there is a large living space). Plus we know one guy who wants to go and make up a blokes apartment.

There is a 3 star hotel on our road which looks to be fairly good which is also another option for people - please mail me via ~ studio.socialmediaconsultancy@gmail.com or mail me on here, but I'm likely to check the mail a bit more often x

What a weird post... why would you go on holiday with anyone you don't know...... they could turn out to be a total shower of cunts..... And when describing themselses as "Professionals" and then linking to a social media consultancy using a gmail address Ill just assume they're media type wannabes.

Hi - does anyone want to join a 4 day trip to Barcelona? 8-12 May - we fly out Thursday at 5pm and fly back Monday 12th at 6pm

We are a group of 3 professional girls in our early 30s ~ we have got an apartment together - there is currently space for 1 more on the sofa bed (female - we've got a reasonably nice apartment just outside Las Ramblas with access to a pool and there is a large living space). Plus we know one guy who wants to go and make up a blokes apartment.

There is a 3 star hotel on our road which looks to be fairly good which is also another option for people - please mail me via ~ studio.socialmediaconsultancy@gmail.com or mail me on here, but I'm likely to check the mail a bit more often x

The pool will be closed in May.

Anyway, this is a sexist thread. I was all up for it until I read the brackets on the second line.

Social media consultancy :rolleyes:

Can we bring cameras?

Is it like one of those model photo shoot opportunities for sad, single, middle aged men?

How much does it cost?

Back
Top Bottom