Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Aveley v Dulwich Hamlet - Pre-Season Friendly, Sat 15th July 2023

No Ricketts or Jeffrey, five trialists start, four more on the bench.

I'm guessing Hakan already knows enough about Ricketts and Jeffrey and wanted to focus on watching triallists at this stage. Once again it was two separate XIs playing 45 minutes each.

I recognised some of the triallists from the Altona game, including the keeper. His performance in the first half was the main bonus, conceding and saving a penalty as well as making several good saves in one on one situations. It sounds like he's probably staying. There was an experienced striker in the second half who played against us several times in National South, whom I would expect us to keep if possible. Any manager or scout watching will have known who he is.

Aveley didn't fancy team sheets (supposedly due to blah blah blah).

This was competitive and played in the right way.

For me the one big take from this game was the Trialist in goal in the first half, some good saves under pressure including a penalty save.

I'm guessing Hakan already knows enough about Ricketts and Jeffrey and wanted to focus on watching triallists at this stage. Once again it was two separate XIs playing 45 minutes each.

I recognised some of the triallists from the Altona game, including the keeper. His performance in the first half was the main bonus, conceding and saving a penalty as well as making several good saves in one on one situations. It sounds like he's probably staying. There was an experienced striker in the second half who played against us several times in National South, whom I would expect us to keep if possible. Any manager or scout watching will have known who he is.

Wasn't there today. What sort of striker is he? We've got two big uns so I'm hoping a different skillet.

Aveley didn't fancy team sheets (supposedly due to blah blah blah).

This was competitive and played in the right way.

For me the one big take from this game was the Trialist in goal in the first half, some good saves under pressure including a penalty save.
Thoughts on Scott?

Back
Top Bottom