Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Australia vs Peru (Group C) - 15:00 - 26/06/2018

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
Peru already out :(
Australia can still qualify but need the other result to go their way.
In order for Australia to qualify they must beat Peru, hope Denmark lose and also better the Danes' goal difference.

France are through to the knockout round - a point against Denmark would see them finish as group winners.

A point against France would see Denmark qualify, as would Australia's failure to beat Peru. The Danes would top the group with victory.

Yup it looks like the aussies will need to win by at least a couple and hope the other game isn't the stitch-up it looks like its going to be.

The one thing that will be a shame when the aussies duck out will be we've lost another bit of colour. It seems like 90% of the games have been white v red. An occasional bit of green or blue turns up I suppose - but not much.

I got up at 6.45 in the morning to watch this. Should have stayed in bed!

Of course, even a win wouldn't have got Australia through to the next round, because the France-Denmark game is playing out as the 0-0 draw that I expected.

I got up at 6.45 in the morning to watch this. Should have stayed in bed!

Of course, even a win wouldn't have got Australia through to the next round, because the France-Denmark game is playing out as the 0-0 draw that I expected.
Should move your telly into the bedroom

Back
Top Bottom