Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Atmospheric Aerosol Spraying programs.

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
A friend of mine is absolutely adamant that there is a program of atmospheric aerosol spraying. She has taken lots of photographs showing, and in her opinion, proving that this is taking place.

Looking at these photos it looks, to me, like these are normal contrails from aircraft. I doubt the assertion because how could anyone possibly make sure that they we not also "victims" of the program? However, my friend is totally certain that there is an active program. She cannot explain what the purpose of such a program is, nor what the benefits of such a program might be.

What I would like from you guys is some information, links etc. that would discuss the truth and science about such a program, for and against.

I'm also looking via google, but a lot of what I'm finding seems to not have any good scientific basis, there's a lot of what seems to be conspiracy theory type of information.

chemtrails. Its nonsense. If you wanted to dose a populace the last thing you'd do is far5t out the badness from the back of a plane at altitude.

you'd hit the water supply, the food chain. Easier and quicker

Yup, it's conspiraloon bollocks.

As always, it is up to the individuals making such claims to provide the evidence to back them up, and not for those who doubt them to provide the evidence to disprove them. That said, no harm in telling her they are contrails and not to be so fucking gullible when reading crap online. :D

This is the same friend who once told me that taking arsenic (cyanide?) would also reduce the risk of getting cancer. With this one she was right of course. Killing yourself by taking poison would definitely help you to not die of cancer.

This is the same friend who once told me that taking arsenic (cyanide?) would also reduce the risk of getting cancer. With this one she was right of course. Killing yourself by taking poison would definitely help you to not die of cancer.

Oddly enough, arsenic trioxide is used to treat certain types of leukaemia. And it shows some promise in treating other forms of cancer too. I didn't know that. :cool:

Or the rational wiki does a good job

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails
This link is interesting because my friend is worried about what is killing her trees. Apparently, despite it being rather unusually wet in her part of Portugal, her trees are dying. I think I might have to point out that if she's spraying vinegar onto the ground it could easily be part of the reason for the death of her trees. I suspect that we might have a falling out again. I'm not sure she has yet forgiven me for pointing out that microwaving water will make it toxic to plants. She says that there is proof that watering plants with "normal water" will encourage plant growth, but if you then use normal water that has been boiled in a microwave the plants will die within a couple of days. Microwaves, therefore, turn food toxic.

This link is interesting because my friend is worried about what is killing her trees. Apparently, despite it being rather unusually wet in her part of Portugal, her trees are dying. I think I might have to point out that if she's spraying vinegar onto the ground it could easily be part of the reason for the death of her trees.

Yes there's a global conspiracy involving thousands of planes, pilots and scientists out to destroy her garden.

I suspect that we might have a falling out again. I'm not sure she has yet forgiven me for pointing out that microwaving water will make it toxic to plants.

Did you mean "microwaving water will not make it toxic to plants?"

http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

Coincidentally our local new age nutter at work - thankfully now safely retired - once saw steam escaping from an office microwave and somehow managed to get it condemned because of the rays that might leak by the same route.
I doubt she had ever eaten food cooked in a microwave.

Coincidentally our local new age nutter at work - thankfully now safely retired - once saw steam escaping from an office microwave and somehow managed to get it condemned because of the rays that might leak by the same route.
I doubt she had ever eaten food cooked in a microwave.
That might not be such a stupid idea IMO. If there is a gap big enough for water condensate to escape it is possible that any harmful "rays" could escape that way too. I'd have had it checked for safety to allay her fears. (Disclaimer: I don't think that microwaves are at all dangerous and would not have worried about it if it was my oven)

I :heart: microwaves bigtime - ever since my brother gave me the one he found left outside the recycling centre. Such a shame it was before digital cameras and the Interwebs. The membrane pad was faulty so I used two terminal blocks and a wire - I was so lazy I only spent half an hour "fixing" it and for the several years I used it I think I made do with "1" and "5" and "start"

My life would be improved by having two of them once more - I have two faulty ones I could probably fix if I put my mind to it.

I get half a dozen planes a day passing near to my hovel - usually Glasgow to Bristol - at only a few thousand feet as they loop around to land ...

This link is interesting because my friend is worried about what is killing her trees. Apparently, despite it being rather unusually wet in her part of Portugal, her trees are dying. I think I might have to point out that if she's spraying vinegar onto the ground it could easily be part of the reason for the death of her trees. I suspect that we might have a falling out again. I'm not sure she has yet forgiven me for pointing out that microwaving water will make it toxic to plants. She says that there is proof that watering plants with "normal water" will encourage plant growth, but if you then use normal water that has been boiled in a microwave the plants will die within a couple of days. Microwaves, therefore, turn food toxic.

She is clearly beyond hope - and reason. :D

i have been told two theories.

1. that they are spraying mind control agents to stop you thinking that spraying mind control agents is happening.

2. that they are population control agents to lower the human population ready for the New World Order to take over.

i've also noticed that sinkholes are the new chemtrails. apparantly sinkholes are evidence of geo-engineering. i have yet to discover why geo-engineering is happening.

... they are spraying mind control agents to stop you thinking that spraying mind control agents is happening.

I love that logic. You can retort that they are actually spreading mind control agents with herds of thousands of flatulent mind-control-agent-farting mauve elephants using a chemical that stops you seeing mauve elephants.

Back
Top Bottom