Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anyone know any singers round my way?

kabbes

First intersubjective, then internalised
Those paying a scarily precise amount of attention to the details of my life might know that I set up a band about 18 months ago. About four months ago, it gained its missing piece when we brought in an extra female vocalist. But her personal circumstances have changed and she can't do it any more. So I'm looking for another (female) singer.

Since this is the only place I ever hang out online, I thought I might as well ask if anybody here knows such a singer who lives in or would be willing to travel to the Dorking area on a Wednesday night plus whatever performances we put on. A long shot, but you never know...

Those paying a scarily precise amount of attention to the details of my life might know that I set up a band about 18 months ago. About four months ago, it gained its missing piece when we brought in an extra female vocalist. But her personal circumstances have changed and she can't do it any more. So I'm looking for another (female) singer.

Since this is the only place I ever hang out online, I thought I might as well ask if anybody here knows such a singer who lives in or would be willing to travel to the Dorking area on a Wednesday night plus whatever performances we put on. A long shot, but you never know...

I know someone who i think lives in dorking still that would almost certainly know people, i can ask him if you like?

I know someone who i think lives in dorking still that would almost certainly know people, i can ask him if you like?
Cool.

Let me see how it works out with the woman who contacted me first. Otherwise I'll give you a shout.

Back
Top Bottom