Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A question for the Welsh on these boards

I laughed, fair play. Pretty hard. Especially at the idea that England should be rolling over teams like the US, when they're only 6 places ahead of them in the FIFA rankings. England are about 5 players away from a decent first XI, yet the media goes cerrrrazy when they lose/draw. It's just the way things are - there are lots of teams out there as good as England and also better than England. And I, for one, refuse to support a country other than my own. Ambivalence for me, and enjoying a World Cup for its own merits, as a neutral. And also, as a neutral, enjoying the fall-out of another poor England showing. Class.

I laughed, fair play. Pretty hard. Especially at the idea that England should be rolling over teams like the US, when they're only 6 places ahead of them in the FIFA rankings. England are about 5 players away from a decent first XI, yet the media goes cerrrrazy when they lose/draw. It's just the way things are - there are lots of teams out there as good as England and also better than England. And I, for one, refuse to support a country other than my own. Ambivalence for me, and enjoying a World Cup for its own merits, as a neutral. And also, as a neutral, enjoying the fall-out of another poor England showing. Class.

you were doing so well until the end :(

Back
Top Bottom