Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommendation (2nd hand) Cheap Smartwatch?

chilango

Hypothetical Wanker
Am after replacing my very old Garmin with another 2nd watch thing. Needs to be cheap (the Garmin cost me £13 on eBay!). Doesn't need to be remotely new/fast/powerful.

Requirements.
  1. Buiit in GPS
  2. Waterproof
  3. Google Pay and NFC (or Apple pay at a push)
Can pick up a Fitbit Versa 3 for about £40 which comes close to meeting my needs. But, it's a touch over budget and has Fitbit Pay rather than Google Pay (which NatWest doesn't support at the moment).

Any older gems kicking around out there that can be had 2nd hand for a bargain price.?

Considering smartwatch batteries aren't generally replaceable and are small you'll want to go for one with the most juice possible otherwise it'll be frustratingly shit. Probably Garmin again tbh.

Considering smartwatch batteries aren't generally replaceable and are small you'll want to go for one with the most juice possible otherwise it'll be frustratingly shit. Probably Garmin again tbh.

Got to spend a bit to get Garmin Pay though. And it's nowhere near as useful as I thought.

Is one of these any good to you? Samsung Galaxy Watch4 4G 40mm Silver https://www.onbuy.com/gb/samsung-ga...Onr_UNeFbW0o130eQHFp0rjlTPIZsK4RoCtisQAvD_BwE

I have one gathering dust here (it came free with a Samsung phone, but I have a Garmin watch so I don't need it). I was going to use it to monitor my sleep, but decided against it (so don't have the box, and might need to dig around for the charger). I'd rather give it away than take up valuable space in the 'unused tech drawer'

Is one of these any good to you? Samsung Galaxy Watch4 4G 40mm Silver https://www.onbuy.com/gb/samsung-ga...Onr_UNeFbW0o130eQHFp0rjlTPIZsK4RoCtisQAvD_BwE

I have one gathering dust here (it came free with a Samsung phone, but I have a Garmin watch so I don't need it). I was going to use it to monitor my sleep, but decided against it (so don't have the box, and might need to dig around for the charger). I'd rather give it away than take up valuable space in the 'unused tech drawer'
Hey Ted Striker , did chilango take this? I'm now looking for something (to monitor my heart rate mostly) on a similarly tight budget.

Back
Top Bottom