|
| Friday 25th April 2014
| Meet 6.30pm under Waterloo Bridge,
| South Bank
| THE BIGGEST BIKE PARTY
| EVER!!!
+---

Anyone going?

Ugh, Id like to but we're doing the sound for a warehouse party that day/night in london.

I'm going to come down for this, just trying to work out what trains to take (would rather book a fast virgin train in advance than get an open return on a slower train), although there's obviously no route, is there any regularity as to how far away from central London CM goes? Is there much chance I'll end up a long way from Euston?

I'm going to come down for this, just trying to work out what trains to take (would rather book a fast virgin train in advance than get an open return on a slower train), although there's obviously no route, is there any regularity as to how far away from central London CM goes? Is there much chance I'll end up a long way from Euston?
usual circulates around central london IME, so you should be fine...

I would go if it was a circular route and ended back on the south bank. oh well
Blow a whistle on my behalf

If you're still going round at 10pm when my train gets in at Kings Cross I'll join in.

Some pics from the ride here: http://www.urban75.org/blog/critica...-anniversary-with-a-huge-central-london-ride/

critical-mass-20th-birthday-01.jpg

critical-mass-20th-birthday-18.jpg

Can't believe it's been 20 years - I remember going on the first ones where it was seen by many as an extension of Reclaim The Streets so attracted extra-stroppy cops, apoplectic white van drivers and incandescent cabbies.

I couldn't make it on Friday, so thanks to eme for these photos.

Who else remembers the early Masses?

Ah, doing things like that is exactly why I want the job in london I've applied for, then maybe I can move to london.

I really enjoyed it, was it much bigger than usual? I wish i'd sorted out a bed to stay in cos I had to leave at Piccadily Circus to get my train home, loved riding down the Mall and other places in such a huge group of cyclists, CMs up here are usually around 50-100 people in the summer and you just don't get a pack like there was on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom