Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

💣Creekside Festival, Deptford (Sat 7 Sept 24) 🔥

ska invita

back on the other side
Big all day~nighter coming up across Deptford, 15 venues, local dance music crews rinse out, Noon-4am....more info coming, instagram the best info spot so far but lineups not quite finalised.... its going to be big.... looks like I'll be playing a couple of sets with the Whistle & Horns crew at the Birds Nest with our own heavy soundsystem in there.

freecompress-Creekside24_master_promoWeb%20-%20wide.jpg

creekside one.png

• AAJA CELEBRATES 6 YEARS IN THE GAME WITH AN INTIMATE MULTI-VENUEELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL IN DEPTFORD.
    CHAMPIONING NEIGHBOURHOOD CREWS, DIY RADIO, LOCAL BUSINESSES & THEUNIQUE SPACES OF DEPTFORD.
    JOIN US ON THE 7th SEPTEMBER FOR A DAY INTO NIGHT CELEBRATION.
    TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.CREEKSIDEFESTIVAL.COM

Capacity: Creekside is a local, multi venue festival. With over 15spaces of varying capacity. Arriving early is strongly advised and some spaces may operate a 1 in 1 out door policy once they reach capacity during the festival. Programs will be available online before the event and printed versions on the day. If there is a crew or artist you particularly want to see, please head there early to avoid disappointment
  • After party: The official Creekside after party will be held in The Albany theatre with limited tickets. If you wish to attend, please purchase an after party ticket as early as possible via Ticketline, The Albany or Resident Advisor to ensure entry.

current tickets are £11, which gets you into all 15 venues

Last edited:
Blimey, when I lived in Deptford the best you could hope for in entertainment was karaoke at the Hoy Inn or a game of dominoes at the Mechanics Arms. Looks like fun.

Blimey, when I lived in Deptford the best you could hope for in entertainment was karaoke at the Hoy Inn or a game of dominoes at the Mechanics Arms. Looks like fun.
A handful of key figures have really worked hard to build something, kind of against the odds really - its a really nice friendly and unpretentious scene
Catch it before the spots all get turned into flats!!!

So picked up some tics as well. Is there like a full list of who's doing what, where?
i think for now search for each separate venue and see that way.... there will be a main info hub where you pick up wristbands on the day (see #3 Aaja Basment on the map in this thread) ....I only know about Birds Nest tbh....

Says here..

Creekside is a local, multi venue festival. With over 15 spaces of varying capacity. Arriving early is strongly advised and some spaces may operate a 1 in 1 out door policy once they reach capacity during the festival. Programs will be available online before the event and printed versions on the day. If there is a crew or artist you particularly want to see, please head there early to avoid disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom