Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

£3 or below Steam games.

bmd

Island in the stream.
I'm just playing Vampire Survivors. It's like crack but worse. Well, if crack was £3 and you only bought it once. So not really like crack. It is fucking addictive though. So it's like crack in that way.

Obviously, tommers has played it because he has every game known to humankind. What did you think?

What else is bloody brilliant and hardly any money, on Steam?

I'm just playing Vampire Survivors. It's like crack but worse. Well, if crack was £3 and you only bought it once. So not really like crack. It is fucking addictive though. So it's like crack in that way.

Obviously, tommers has played it because he has every game known to humankind. What did you think?

What else is bloody brilliant and hardly any money, on Steam?
:D Yeah, I really liked it. I play it when I've had a really bad day and it usually cheers me up. Kind of reverse bullet hell, which is clever. It's also on Game Pass if you have that.

Just by looking at the "under £4" section in Steam:

Titanfall 2 - like probably one of the best FPSs I've ever played, has the best FPS level that I have ever played in it. It's 84% off, £3.99

Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 3, Among Us - not really played them but all pretty well received I think

Shadowrun: Hong Kong - not as good as Dragonfall but a solid turn based RPG. Cyberpunk stuff, sci-fi with orcs and dwarves and all that. Well worth the £3.74. Oh and Dragonfall is there - £2.74. Would definitely play that if you haven't already.

Thief is there for £2.39.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution & Mankind Divided.

The Surge, which is a kind of futuristic Souls game.

The Room - interesting kind of escape room / puzzle thing.

Binding of Isaac.

Her Story got rave reviews when it came out.

Kind Words is quite interesting - you can post up problems and anonymous strangers can send you words of encouragement. And you can do the same for them.

Don't get Knights of Pen & Paper, I hate that game.

X-Com UFO Defense - I mean, come on! :D

Sex with Stalin - which is a sex with Stalin simulator :D

Ori and the blind forest is £3.99.

That's all I can look at. There's a lot of weird seedy stuff down here.

That's all? It's a slightly bigger list than my single recommendation lol.

I love most of the Shadowrun games.

Titanfall 2 - like probably one of the best FPSs I've ever played, has the best FPS level that I have ever played in it.
Which one was that, then? Only memorable one I remember was the one with all the prefab houses moving around on a huge construction belt thing.

Back
Top Bottom