Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

March 26 March for Alternative - LIVE INFO SHARE

@March26March reporting on Twitter that Westminster Station and Hungerford Bridge closed - go east as Victoria Embankment Packed.

Copper on defending kettling.

Prentis from Unison on.

BBC reporter with plumb in gob fixated on talking about "other elements".

Ed Balls getting hassled by some bloke going on about "paedophile rings" on BBC new channel a moment ago.
On the march with his wife (Yvette Cooper of course), kids & Harriet Harman apparently. Milliband not on the march.

@March26March

Please don't try and join the march from the front by coming down Northumberland Ave. It's full on the Embankment. Move down Strand.

Very crowded at front. Head for Blackfriars.

Just seen pics on News24. Looks fucking awesome, in the proper sense of the word.

And they don't look like a bunch of anarchist trouble-makers to me.

They're US.

Just seen pics on News24. Looks fucking awesome, in the proper sense of the word.

And they don't look like a bunch of anarchist trouble-makers to me.

They're US.

Like to see the police start bashing all those OAPs, wheelchair users and kids :cool:

Think the police are going to have to be a bit better behaved on this one

Like to see the police start bashing all those OAPs, wheelchair users and kids :cool:

Think the police are going to have to be a bit better behaved on this one

They'll wait until later, when all the coaches have gone, and attack some stragglers.

BBC reporter: "Some people have even brought their children." :rolleyes:

Shocking. Did he mention some people are wheelchairs users as well and some are OAPs?

(Which reminds me of a comment in the Daily Mail the other day after a DLA story. One of the comments was asking how people on DLA are managing to go to the protest as they're obviously not that disabled) :rolleyes::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom