Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is Martin Dorey?

If you don't know and can't be bothered to google him, I'm not going to regurgitate the first umpteen pages of results.

And what does he want?
Isn't that the "Martin Dorey" from One Man and his Campervan? I can't think of any other Martin Dorey so that must indeed be the Martin Dorey you're thinking about. It is spelt Martin Dorey and not Martin Dories, yes? I'd hate to be looking for the wrong Martin Dorey.

Martin Dorey the prick off of the telly? That Martin Dorey, or is there another Martin Dorey?

I think people need to post a link to this thread from their websites/facebook profiles/Twitter accounts so we can get the definitive answer.

Isn't that the "Martin Dorey" from One Man and his Campervan? I can't think of any other Martin Dorey so that must indeed be the Martin Dorey you're thinking about. It is spelt Martin Dorey and not Martin Dories, yes? I'd hate to be looking for the wrong Martin Dorey.

There is actually another Martin Dorey, Martin Dorey co-author of Love Your Gusset: Making Friends with Your Pelvic Floor and Pump Up Your Penis: Easy Exercises to Strengthen Your Erection (seriously, check amazon), but this is Martin Dorey campervan man co-author of The Camper Van Cookbook: Life on 4 Wheels, Cooking on 2 Rings, and senior writer at Copy Monkey ltd.

Martin Dorey the prick off of the telly? That Martin Dorey, or is there another Martin Dorey?

The namesakes of the Martin Dorey are probably hiding in shame. It'd be like going for a job interview the day after New Labour got in for the 1st time and having to say "Hello my name's John Major, but obviously not that John Major."

There is actually another Martin Dorey, Martin Dorey co-author of Love Your Gusset: Making Friends with Your Pelvic Floor and Pump Up Your Penis: Easy Exercises to Strengthen Your Erection

If he's not hiding in shame at his namesake, it's only because he has no shame. :D

There is actually another Martin Dorey, Martin Dorey co-author of Love Your Gusset: Making Friends with Your Pelvic Floor and Pump Up Your Penis: Easy Exercises to Strengthen Your Erection (seriously, check amazon), but this is Martin Dorey campervan man co-author of The Camper Van Cookbook: Life on 4 Wheels, Cooking on 2 Rings, and senior writer at Copy Monkey ltd.

I believe that Martin Dorey and Martin Dorey are in fact the very same Martin Dorey as the aforementioned Martin Dorey.

I am willing to be corrected on this matter.

Martin Dorey? I think I've heard the name Martin Dorey somewhere before, but I can't be sure if it's the same Martin Dorey as the Martin Dorey being referred to in this thread.

Martin Dorey? I think I've heard the name Martin Dorey somewhere before, but I can't be sure if it's the same Martin Dorey as the Martin Dorey being referred to in this thread.

It might be the same Martin Dorey. Conversely, it may be a different Martin Dorey. I think we need to investigate this Martin Dorey character further in order to find out just who Martin Dorey is.

Martin Dorey is so mysterious.

It might be the same Martin Dorey. Conversely, it may be a different Martin Dorey. I think we need to investigate this Martin Dorey character further in order to find out just who Martin Dorey is.

Martin Dorey is so mysterious.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this mystery surrounding Martin Dorey. I'm sure Martin Dorey would want us to as well. If only Martin Dorey were here to set us right.

Simon and Garfunkel did a song about him:

They say that Martin Dorey owns one vintage campervan,
With aristo connections to spread his food around.
Born into society, a producer's only child,
He had everything a cook could want: flour, hair, and piles.

But I work in his research team,
And I curse the life I'm living
And I curse my poverty
And I wish that I could be,
Oh, I wish that I could be,
Oh, I wish that I could be
Martin Dorey.

The papers print his picture almost everywhere he goes:
Martin Dorey in a field, Martin Dorey at the coast.
And the rumor of his barbies and the food in his pot!
Oh, he surely must be happy with everything he's got.

But I work in his research team,
And I curse my poverty
Martin Dorey.

He surfed with everybody, he had the common touch,
And they were grateful for his cooking and thanked him very much,
So my mind was filled with wonder when the evening papers wrote:
"Martin Dorey went home last night and put his cock inside a goat."

But I work in his research team
And I curse my poverty
Martin Dorey

Is this the official Martin Dorey thread?

The same Martin Dorey of one twat and his campervan?

I do hope Martin Dorey will make an appearance. Martin Dorey spends my license fee and he's a twat so it would be nice for the real Martin Dorey to show up and justify his existence.

Come on Martin Dorey, I can't wait forever.

Yes, this is the official Martin Dorey thread, the same Martin Dorey of one twat and his campervan. I imagine that if we talk about Martin Dorey enough, Martin Dorey will appear at some point, in order for Martin Dorey to at least attempt to justify Martin Dorey's existence. You may be waiting for Martin Dorey, but Martin Dorey is also waiting for you.

Martin Dorey.

He twittered me today. The only connection I can imagine is U75 so I guess he is doing the same for everyone following urban (unless he just happens to be a suplex fan).

His account clearly states he is the campervan man.

Back
Top Bottom