Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Free Talk About Nuclear Dawn Mural - Sunday 20th February 2011 :12:30 at Dogstar!

boohoo

No.
FlyerFinalA4Colour.jpg

Brian Barnes the original artist will be giving a talk about the piece. It's free! Please come along!!! :D

( Leaflet design by _PH_) :D

OH GOSH I JUST HEARD YOU ON THE RADIO AND THIS SOUNDS REALLY INTERESTING AND GREAT AND I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY GREAT MURALS AROUND LONDON UNTIL I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE LONDON MURAL PRESERVATION SOCIETY ON THE RADIO SO I'M DEFINITELY GONNA COME ALONG.

Does it have a saxophone?

DANCE ALONG EVERYBODY!

flyerfinalwithsax2.gif

*20s ragtime jazz soundtrack*

like this: It nearly synchronises too. Although no saxophone on that. But it's a great track so shut up.

edit: Maybe I'll make him nod his head in time, but that might be a lot of work to do it properly

brilliant :D
_pH_ or boohoo, if you're good to wang a flyer or two my way, i'll stick 'em up?

We are coming to this but I'm afraid we'll have to duck out a bit early as I've double booked because I'm a dickhead :facepalm:
Very much looking forward to it though :)

Really successful event, we counted about 60 attendees. A healthy number of urbanites dragged themselves out of bed! I'll post some photos later.

Really good event, boohoo.

You're building a nice little following there.

The two artist shared some in interesting banter and some great pics.

The new plaques look ace too!

it was great to have both artists. And good for Brian to realise how many people like his mural!

The plaques are a great way for everyone else to know who created the mural.

Really successful event, we counted about 60 attendees. A healthy number of urbanites dragged themselves out of bed! I'll post some photos later.

There were more people in the pub, post-unveiling, so turn out probably ended up about 75. Top work boohoo!

Excellent work. Who made the nuclear dawn cakes? Everyone kept asking and I was forced to tell them they were hand-painted by sweatshop kittens in Azerbaijan.

New Plaques being unveiled.

Brian Barnes on left.

Dale Mcrea on right ( he also started off Carlton Mansions as Short Life Housing Coop)

Attachments

• DSCN3977.jpg
    DSCN3977.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3972.jpg
    DSCN3972.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom