Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which party will you vote for in the next election ?

who will you vote for ?

• conservative

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • labour

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • liberal democrats

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • democratic unionist party

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • scottish national party

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • sinn fein

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • plaid cmyru

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • social democratic & labour party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • green party

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • alliance party of northern ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another party

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • spoiling ballet or not voting

Votes: 25 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moochedit

I'm not feeding seagulls
Which party will you vote for in the next election ? (anonymous poll)

sorry only 12 options, so i've stuck to party's with mp's in current house of commens, so vote "another party" if yours not included.

Also started av referendum poll here

depends who's standing. this time i had a choice of labour, tory, lib dem or UKIP. not too inspiring...

probably labour.

I might vote Kabbes tactically to keep Santino out. The Kabbes lot round our way are quite good on local issues.

look at the poll bar colours. Labour is blue, shinners green and the greens the hated yellow of clegg. Topsy turvey.

You lot are so hung up on the traditional kabbes/Santino dichotomy. There are other alternatives, you know, there is a third way.

Probably green; I'm in a tory safe seat; no real opposition and no-one except the main parties and the BNP stand. So I want to encourage the Greens to continue to stand.

The Residents Association have councillors, so if they stand I'll assess how right wing their agenda is (they seem to be pulled into anti-immigrant stuff easily).

If we still have fptp then there's no point in me voting at all because the tory will get in no matter how much Cameron fucks up.

However, I do like a stroll down the local cricket club on a Thursday evening so I'll probably go and vote Labour. I should imagine they'll come a distant second.

Green again if I still live in Brighton, (Hove actually, but sod all else to vote for), might be moving to Didcot for work though, and they could conceivably bug me to stand:eek:

green. although i'll probably be living in a different constituency by the time of the election. it may not make the world of difference however.

probably not at all this time. the thought of a Lib Dem protest vote after all they've done is vomitworthy

Vote for kabbes or not; kabbes will still be in charge within the decade.

Those who have registered the correct vote, however, will be noted. As will those who have not.

If we still have fptp then there's no point in me voting at all because the tory will get in no matter how much Cameron fucks up.

However, I do like a stroll down the local cricket club on a Thursday evening so I'll probably go and vote Labour. I should imagine they'll come a distant second.

Under AV you'll have the same tory getting in with their normal vote plus lib-dem 2nd prefs.

I am of 'no fixed abode' and I don't pay council tax anywhere so I would have to prove a local connection somewhere to register. My sister and mum live in a constituency where Labour were second with 31.7% to the Tory's 41.3%. The Lib Dems got 22.3% and the majority of those votes will be going to Labour next time, so I might look into registering there to help get the Tory out. I was acquainted with the cunt many moons ago and it would give me great pleasure to help turf him out.

why would anyone decide before knowing who is in charge of the parties, when the election, whats in the manifesto and how the various parties are preforming?

What a horrible proposition. Having inadvertently found that I'd voted Tory for the first time in my life, I may well be forced to vote for Milliway and co. :p

Back
Top Bottom