Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Ive got a massive head as well, ive only found woollen hats that will fit my big old noggin. Everything else just sits balanced on my dome

picture-161.png

I have a big head too - woollen hats - yes, have never found anything else that fits - my dad has an enormous head, I once bought him a cowboy hat, when i was in the states, I asked the shop if I could try the biggest one they had , it sank over my eyes, on him, it looked like a comedy cowboy hat - he still wore it for ages though :D

I have a pair of silver mounted agate earrings I have had for decades. I just bought an agate brooch on ebay that is a really good match and under £20. It's my treat to myself for getting through the last year at work with a crap boss.

Full Circle Jeans/ stressed/ bootleg - excellent buy.
Ben Sherman / bootleg - shite. Poor quality demin, ripped after 1st wash.

Diesel flower shirt.
Socks. Lots of socks.
Underwear - funny patterns.

I have a new dress as well - bargainous sale purchase. And some beige shorts which are really quite short. And a flimsy white shirt to go with it. And some pink sandal/boot hyprid things. All less than half-price, but still. MUST. NOT. BUY. MORE. SUMMER. CLOTHES.

I got a jacket (a very lightweight parka) for £18 and a pair of jeans for £10 in Debenhams - it was buy one get one free on sale items so it cost me £18 for both.

Further reductions and new lines in the dotty p and evans sales:

08M01HBRN_thumb.jpg
£30

16V01HPNK_thumb.jpg
£10

56255010_thumb.jpg
(for tucking into circle skirts) £15

05169529_thumb.jpg
£17

I have a small head... can I have all your hats please?

I have a new dress, this one actually fits and I love it :cool:

Non, I don't really have many cos of my big head (and large brain :cool: ) ;)

The American one? :)

Lovely necklace too idioteque!! I have maxxed out accessorize recently. :oops:

that's pretty :) Does look grey.

No I wouldn't either Biddly :D

I need a new top, something which looks good but isn't too booby, and probably silver or white....

My new pink gladiator sandal-boot things are surprisingly comfy. Only £20. May wear with shorts later if I'm feeling brave. :eek:

They had one in mocha so I've ordered that and a purple linen frill dress :oops: The linen dess is a bit short but might be ok with leggings/wooly tights and boots. The tea dress is a bit smart but I'll try it on and see.

Can you take mail order stuff back to the shop?

loving the spinny globe necklace :)

DXL865_77874_11003_41_4666.jpg

i just bought this (but in a blue/white print) from h&m, but it's going back. saw it in the window last night, where they'd put it with a high waist skirt and it looked lush, but the elastication sits too high on me for it to work tucked in and tucked out there's too much volume at the hips to work with all those ruffles.

there's a shedload of gorgeous 30s style stuff in h&m atm, pissed off i can't wear any of it i look shit in peach/oyster.

Can you take mail order stuff back to the shop?
Yes you can, but not to a concession. I just took something back to DP and saw the spotty dress, definitely a tinge of khaki in there, but a grey khaki.

I've been undie shopping :hmm:

i just bought this (but in a blue/white print) from h&m, but it's going back. saw it in the window last night, where they'd put it with a high waist skirt and it looked lush, but the elastication sits too high on me for it to work tucked in and tucked out there's too much volume at the hips to work with all those ruffles.

there's a shedload of gorgeous 30s style stuff in h&m atm, pissed off i can't wear any of it i look shit in peach/oyster.
That's a shame bob, because it's a gorgeous top! I've not been in H&M for years, don't think their sizing quite fits my odd shape.

loving the spinny globe necklace :)

Peach/oyster very good for me. They had fringed dresses in nude reduced to a tenner but as I already have a grey one and a flapper stylee beaded dress I resisted. Which is unusual.

Love that top.

Back
Top Bottom