Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ian Tomlinson CPS verdict: "no realistic prospect of conviction"

Here's hoping that the Tomlinson family receive justice for the murder of Ian.

Nah - they just want as much compensation as they can possibly blag.

"A somewhat sad and shabby figure, he drank heavily and was estranged from his wife and family. He had been homeless for a while, but on the day of his death was heading for a hostel near Smithfield market." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/philipjohnston/5126464/G20-death-How-can-we-trust-the-police-now.html

Aw bless - they cared for him so much they couldn't give a toss where he slept.

"A somewhat sad and shabby figure, he drank heavily and was estranged from his wife and family. He had been homeless for a while, but on the day of his death was heading for a hostel near Smithfield market." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/philipjohnston/5126464/G20-death-How-can-we-trust-the-police-now.html

You really are a simpleton aren't you?

Just boring now, really.

He wasn't estranged from all of his family. Know any of 'em do you? No? Well STFU then. :mad:

I will eat my virtual internet hat if they bring any charges agasint any copper with regards to the manslaughter of ian tomlinson.

BTW- according to the article in the guardian, the city of london police intially suggested to Ian Tomlinsons family that the copper who assualted him 'could have been a member of the public dressed up' !!! how fucking desperate is that?

You maybe estranged from your wife but very rarely will all the family especially not your children.Families do break up but very seldom do all the children of the marriage partner turn their back completely

Except, of course, that the story is partial and makes assumptions that were later corrected.
Not that such a thing bothers a pathetic wanker like you.

I will eat my virtual internet hat if they bring any charges agasint any copper with regards to the manslaughter of ian tomlinson.
Sadly, there's almost no likelihood of a hat dinner for you. There'll just be bullshit about how it wasn't intentional, and how the officer (and all his fellows who covered up for the sack of shit) has had "words of advice".
BTW- according to the article in the guardian, the city of london police intially suggested to Ian Tomlinsons family that the copper who assualted him 'could have been a member of the public dressed up' !!! how fucking desperate is that?
That's the CoL police for you. They've spent 100 years perfecting covering up their fellow-officers' fuck-ups and corruption.

I look forward to learning how I myself can push people over onto the concrete for no apparent reason, and be quite all right when they die from it. This could be useful information.

I look forward to learning how I myself can push people over onto the concrete for no apparent reason, and be quite all right when they die from it. This could be useful information.

Don't you mean "strike a person in the leg with a baton and then push them over"?

You maybe estranged from your wife but very rarely will all the family especially not your children.Families do break up but very seldom do all the children of the marriage partner turn their back completely

You mean like keeping in touch with your dad and offering him some support if you found out he was going to be homeless or even offering him somewhere to live when after a prolonged gap in contact you found out that he was actually homeless?

i wonder why they didn't bother showing any interest until there was a hint of cash compensation floating about?

No charges to be brought as they can't prove a link between the assault and death.

This one should run for a bit.

No charges to be brought as they can't prove a link between the assault and death.

That's not what they said, after all it's a jury's job to find guilt/innocence. The quote from the CPS is "there was no realistic prospect of conviction", well there certainly isn't now they've decided there will be no trial....

No realistic prospect of conviction for what? Assault? ABH? GBH? Manslaughter? NONE of these?

Apparently a charge of common assault could have been justified but it has to be brought within six months, and since the enquiry went on for longer than six months this won't happen either.

Yes, it seems the medical experts couldn't agree.

Which medical experts? Hasnt the stooge who carried out the first autopsy been thoroughly discredited? The second one basically said someones killed him and for some reason we don't know what the third one said, but I rather suspect it might be similar to the second.

Apparently a charge of common assault could have been justified but it has to be brought within six months, and since the enquiry went on for longer than six months this won't happen either.

'Not our fault, the law is to blame'

Yes, it seems the medical experts couldn't agree.

Well the first post mortem was carried out by Dr Freddy Patel, a doctor currently facing charges of misconduct in 4 other post mortems and currently barred from performing autopsies in cases of suspicious deaths. Hardly a credible doctor, the second found it was a result of intermnal bleeding and the third has never been made public. So, we don't actually know what 1 of the doctors thought, another is currently awaiting charges of misconduct and may do so over this autopsy. So we're left with public knowledge of the one citing internal bleeding....

So we're left with public knowledge of the one citing internal bleeding....

Ok. And the CPS have said that a link can't be proved between the baton strike and the internal bleeding?

I've got no detail, I'm at work just reading the BBC ticker.

Back
Top Bottom