Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Adidas Trainers

moonsi til

worked it out now!
I have never really worn trainers but would like to own a pair. I have decided on Adidas Chille, colour: brown and size 5...only problem is that I can't seem to find them in my size...:( I can find size 6-11 no probs. Can anyone help please or suggest an alternative that I might like.

Hi M,

What do you like about those trainers? Is it the colour scheme or is it that 'particular' look? Have you looked at Samba?

I'm still searching...:) If i could post a picture I would. I like the colour (brown) and the style. I also have seen a pair of adidas 19052 in yellow and black but again it's trying to find them in a size 5.

I have been suggested to try Size (there is one in Brum) and Offspring in London.

Hi M,

What do you like about those trainers? Is it the colour scheme or is it that 'particular' look? Have you looked at Samba?

I have just looked at the Samba and find them too flat. Ideally I want something like Adidas Kick ...loved them when I was a kid and the Chilli ones fit the bill and I prefer to wear brown shoes to black.

:) i haves no pics of chilies but heres mine i got t'other day... i have changed the laces to black now

adida157044_87350_sm.jpg

:) Sports World reduced to 30 squid in sale then i got another fiver knocked off coz someone had trampled the back down (which was easy to sort out)

was only my pair there tho.

bugger they are out of make at the moment and i'm having a hell of a problem getting new ones (they are the only trainers i wear i'm fussy as ras... )

It's all about the City series reissues at the moment:

Stockholm
003_254113782.jpg

Dublin
001_764157430.jpg

London
002_003083621.jpg

Suede trainers with gum soles...:cool:

I'm not all that keen on the Londons, but I shall probably get all three. That'll be £180 then please sir...

For a bit of a change from die drei streifen, these are very very nice indeed and I will definitely be indulging:

Pegasus 83
8096_1.JPG

I have never really worn trainers but would like to own a pair. I have decided on Adidas Chille, colour: brown and size 5...only problem is that I can't seem to find them in my size...:( I can find size 6-11 no probs. Can anyone help please or suggest an alternative that I might like.

Adidas tend to be on the small side. So the size 6 might fit you.

^^^ ah I didn't see post above till now. I wandered into TK Maxx for a new cooking pot and found a lovely pair of brown converse for £15. They are nice and petite looking which I like rather than the skater type trainer. I really can't recall the last time I wore trainers that were not my pink n white ones for running..:)

Adidas trainers usually come up small on me.

Maybe buy them in a 6 and just return them if they don't fit.

Right I'm going to risk an ebay purchase of a brand new pair at £19.99 plus six quid postage in a size 6! I did make a quiet promise to myself about no more ebay clothes/shoes purchases as it's so hit and miss. After this one last time...:oops:

Back
Top Bottom