Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

sus

:cool: we're off for a bit next summer - if you're in italy in june - then Freee Party - as in - no entry cost and free space - if you wanna come then check here for details -- it's been in the pipeline for a long time, but i wanted to make certain it was a goer before i let anyone know - all the usual dj's are definately coming plus loads of others -- we will be putting this out in italy as a free party - so it's gonna be full on - just what you need before glastonbury - saw dub last night - he said that he'd mentioned it to the dubdada -- they up for the ride too -- all instrumentalists/mentalists welcome

it is -- i went out with some mates to tarifa in the south of spain 15years ago, and we did the same thing -- all summer tho -- i've been trying to find a suitable place where the locals are up for it ever since -- this is it :cool:

Bella! I think you can expect a strong contingent from Bologna.

Time to look on Soulseek for Italian linguaphone :)

sorry - dogs have both got passports and are coming -- we can't party without them --union stuff y'know :)

Hmmmm

*books June off work even though he doesn't know what job he'll have then*

We are seriously thinking of coming to this.....
Hey anyone fancy driving down there in a camper convoy? ;)

Gawd, just seen the bit about £100 for flights and accomm. for a week - that's bloody fab! Don't think we'll bother driving down in the camper after all!

han said:
Gawd, just seen the bit about £100 for flights and accomm. for a week - that's bloody fab! Don't think we'll bother driving down in the camper after all!

I'm there aleardy :D

han said:
I was going to ask for a lift!

This sounds too good to miss.

Non parlo Itailiano, pero mi amore Italia!

*Tries to think of some sensible reason not to go...
*Squints and raises a quizzical eyebrow
*Packs bags

Back
Top Bottom