Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

sojourner

Where's me readers?
Who's in this year?

Early bird tickets go on sale on 28th Feb at 4 - I'm-a getting my clicky finger ready for that :cool:

We were just talking about this the other night.

Shit, I've not got last year's pics online yet have I? Sorry! :oops:

Hoping to come but as you know, last year was incredibly tight for time because of my work and it looks to be the same again this year. Also we have had to shift our holiday back by two months because of her work and this is only about three weeks after we get back, so we could well be utterly skint.

Will bring it up again at the weekend. ;)

^ mate - if you wanna do the same thing as last year re lift/airport/stop over, gis a shout. I don't need a massive amount of notice :)

ooooo - just noticed the royal 'we'!! Ahaaaa....;)

Thanks. :)

The thought of taking a plane to/from a festival still fills me with total embarrassment though - but it was the only way I could get back in the time available! :oops:

Too soon after Glasto for us, it's a long way and we'll be spent up!

Really want to get there one year or t'other though, I've herd :p nothing but good reports :)

I'm going to be there for the 3rd year running. Can't wait :D Looking forward to seeing even more urbanites there this year :cool:

:cool::cool:

Tell you what...I'm not fucking queuing up at the gate again like last year, waiting for it to open :mad:

i shall be at my tent, 'imbibing' :D

Well, I raised this again over the weekend and the reaction was pretty positive. So when we get the holiday bouget sorted, I shall see if I can book us up for this too.

So maybe, just maybe! :)

Well, I raised this again over the weekend and the reaction was pretty positive. So when we get the holiday bouget sorted, I shall see if I can book us up for this too.

So maybe, just maybe! :)

Is that the scottish equivalent of a budget then? :p

PHOTOS :mad:

Sounds just like my kind of festie , a bit Cropredy like :cool:
Unfortunately can't do them any more :(
I have to see pics !!
All you lucky sods enjoy :)

Tell you what...I'm not fucking queuing up at the gate again like last year, waiting for it to open :mad:

7360805.fe25dd6f.1024.jpg

Here we are - First in the gate. Will you ever live it down? :D

Back
Top Bottom