Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2010 - 40th Anniversary

paolo

Ticket day #1 will be with us soon.

Date not announced, but the expectation is Sunday 4th October.

Roll up folks. :cool:

It just can't be done for me again next year and probably not for quite a few years to come :(

I may have to put this thread on ignore. My niece is getting married on friday of Glasto 2010 and so I can't go.

:( :( :( :( :mad:

I reckon 2010 might be my last chance before kids n stuff, so I am very keen to go.

back already :oops:

took my kids this year and we all had an ace time - it's not as hard as you think (although the weather was pretty helpful this year)
planning on taking 'em next year too :D

It's shit no was way better when i started going in the 70's

Will be there with fooking bells on :)

I may have to put this thread on ignore. My niece is getting married on friday of Glasto 2010 and so I can't go.

:( :( :( :( :mad:

that means you've only got 9 months or so to pick a fight, take umbridge and then disown her so you'd better get your skates on.

2012 is the next one, what with the that thing in London and that...

Glastonbury is not a sell out, it's what you make it... FACT

I'm not going, its too difficult to get time off work, it costs too much and it just doesnt do it for me anymore, it got ruined when all of my mates started going...... im a much more of a go it alone, or with 1 or 2 mates festival goer, rather than the horde of 20 that started following me to glasto. Hope everyone else has an awesome time tho!

Still the best weekend of the year. Glasto number 10 for me so I'll be a proper veteran & everything. Tortlet Snr is coming along to find out what all the fuss is about too! :D

Back
Top Bottom