Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's going to Gay Shame 2009?

I just saw pics of last year - that looked great. I hope the girlyness this year is as spectacular.

And, importantly... where will there be a few pints beforehand? We might be over at someone's house, or we may head to a boozery.

I have a lovely 'domestic goddess' ensemble ready. ;)

that looks absolutely brilliant - just got reminded that pride was on :oops:
shame sounds even better.

Me and Jan are going too :)

Yeah last year was amazing and I think this one's going to be too :) - they do always put on a great show, that Duckie lot. Euro-Shame a few years back was amazing.

What does your 'domestic goddess' theme consist of, Cloo? :D

I'm going as a housewife (Hilda Ogden stylee) :D

I am out in Central London with the trade union crowd, if I can find the stamina! I am still looking for help to carry our union banner on the march, in fact - there are only three of us at the moment, and two of those have got dodgy knees!

*things to do: be a stereo type*

:D

...I get it now...my bad. D'ohhhh! :oops: :D

Decorate a cake Multi-Task Be Hysterical Paint a gentle watercolour of a vagina Get Arrested by the Femme Police Embroider a Tapestry Have a Backstreet Abortion Be a Fashion Model Be a stereotype Test your Feminine Qualities Have your nipples cast in chocolate Visit the Womyn’s ‘Safe Space’ and worship the Sacred Goddess Cunt Do some low paid factory work Get wasted at the Hen Party Duck away from the Yummy Mummys Put your lipstick traces everywhere Model naked with your sisters Show us what’s in your handbag Hoover Have a boob job Smell Mummys Perfume Breastfeed Give birth Arrange Flowers Clean Toilets Have a bedbath Have a Facinator made Buy some Jam from the Womens Institute Enjoy Musicals Watch your weight But most of all …Go shopping.

:cool:

god, what a perfect day for Pride :)

We're gonna be watching the march by the top of the stairs next to the ICA, that corner, if anyone's around this pm. Should be there about 1.30ish...

i wish I had the energy to go to Trade (starting at 6am on Sun morn!). But it usually takes me about 3 days to recover from that kind of thing these days..:(:D

god, what a perfect day for Pride :)

We're gonna be watching the march by the top of the stairs next to the ICA, that corner, if anyone's around this pm. Should be there about 1.30ish...
Wave at me as I go past with the union banners :D We are at the front of the march, though, before the floats, I think.

Anyone want a ticket, gsv can't make it due to crappy night.... Han/Jan - where you warming up?

9.30ish at t'Albert :) See you there I hope - or inside. Will drop you a text or ring you if we don't hook up int' pub. :)

Back
Top Bottom