Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cop who hit Tomlinson has a suspected heart attack

I read today in on sick pay now
Q: the number on the back of there helmets is that linked to there collar number ?

Or more likely, an excuse. I can see 'this officer has suffered enough' excuse being voiced already.

Fuck him and his colleagues.

From link:

The PC was taken to hospital in Sussex, where he was kept in overnight with a suspected heart attack but was released the next day.

Is not the same thing as a heart attack. Sounds like the cowardly little turd realised he was probably in the shit and tried to malinger his way out of it.

Did tarannau and his colleagues just go on a rampage that left one person dead and hundreds seriously injured then? The rotters..

Fuck you and your colleagues.

Good this stereotyping, isn't it ... :rolleyes:

What stereotyping you dappy idiot? We got to see in glorious technicolour the character of the officer in question - shoving a man with his arms in his pockets to the floor from behind, possibly with a bit of baton action thrown in.

How much more evidence do you need before you conclude the guy was a cunt unsuitable for policing the streets? Why make excuses for the inexcusable?

I repeat: fuck the officers concerned and fuck you for your usual shallow apologist bollocks. You serve no purpose other than snide comments and fatuous insults these days DB.

Fuck you and your colleagues.

Good this stereotyping, isn't it ... :rolleyes:

Why? Did tarranau pull off a cowardly assault on an old man from behind while his colleagues stood around and did nothing?

I understood the phrase 'and his colleagues' to refer to those involved, not all coppers everywhere.

DB, for a while you were a voice of reason. Now it seems you're just another pig apologist. You lot always stick together when you fuck up. You lot lie, people die.

One cop has done something stupid. Does this make all coppers just as bad?

It does when twenty colleagues, the IPCC, and the coroner collude in trying to keep the assault under wraps, and release a series of lies to the media to try and make it look like a tragic accident, the fault of the protesters, or his own fault.

This is systemic, and you'd have to be an idiot or a pig to think otherwise.

... your usual shallow apologist bollocks ...
WHICH "shallow apologist bollocks"? :confused:

(I have merely (as usual) pointed out that there are some things that we do not know, that there are some explanations which could be given and may be justifiable and that it is only a fool (like you) who rushes in on the basis of an initial impression and comes to a solid conclusion about what happened). I do not know what happened and I am not willing to make a judgment about whether it was justifiable until I do.

FACT 1: You are prejudiced.
FACT 2: You apply that prejudice to every situation which confronts you.
FACT 3: You reach an instant and immovable conclusion based on your prejudices.
FACT 4: You refuse to even consider anything which does not accord with your prejudices.
FACT 5: You are a prick.

One cop has done something stupid. Does this make all coppers just as bad?

One nigger robs a granny. Kick them all out of the country?

Stereotyping is easy, isn't it? :)

Come on, I see the point you think you're making, but is that word really necessary in this context? :rolleyes:

WHICH "shallow apologist bollocks"? :confused:

(I have merely (as usual) pointed out that there are some things that we do not know, that there are some explanations which could be given and may be justifiable and that it is only a fool (like you) who rushes in on the basis of an initial impression and comes to a solid conclusion about what happened). I do not know what happened and I am not willing to make a judgment about whether it was justifiable until I do.

FACT 1: You are prejudiced.
FACT 2: You apply that prejudice to every situation which confronts you.
FACT 3: You reach an instant and immovable conclusion based on your prejudices.
FACT 4: You refuse to even consider anything which does not accord with your prejudices.
FACT 5: You are a prick.

So that's a lot of hot air then.

What more evidence do I need to see before it's fair to conclude that a police officer shoved a man entirely unnecessarily from behind - a violent, cowardly action that was always likely to cause a heavy fall or injury.

Where the fuck is my prejudice in this then? I see more evidence that you're far too quick to leap to your ex-colleagues defence if anything.

in big number there bound to be bad apples just to show not all the protester were all innocent on the day. but they did kill someone

Is anyone else still waiting for DB to come up with his 'explanations' why cracking a man in the back of the legs with a baton and giving him a snide hevay shove from behind are acceptable and proportionate then?

'it's a tough, stressful job and we can't simply be expected to show restraint or not hit/shove defenceless people from behind to catch them unawares'

Maybe he was disrespecting them.:p

I suspect DB's disappeared, coward-like, only to reappear the next time there's a controversy involving the OB.

He's been massively predictable mind. Come in all guns blazing, calling for 'higher' proof, aggressively slandering those who he disagrees with ("prejudice', 'prick' etc ) instead of admitting any culpability and generally closing ranks. He's out of the force, but he's as limited in mind and outlook as ever.

Back
Top Bottom