Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kettle the MET

Disposing of your old kettle in an environmentally friendly way is difficult. Since the police seem to like kettles so much help them out by sending your old kettle to:

Metropolitan Police Service
New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG

Pass the idea on to anyone you know who has an old kettle they want to get rid of or who wants to protest against police tactics. A few thousand kettles should restrict their mobility somewhat.

Although I suppose people who might baulk at the cost of postage could always send pictures, like the Bush/shoe protest, not everyone sent actual shoes, some posted or faxed pictures. ;)

If anyone wants to start a Facebook group or chain email then that would really get it going. Would do myself but I'm away from keyboard as of 10 minutes time.

Just printing some Kettle Pictures out now, to be sent in an oversized envelope with no stamps. They will have to pay to see whats inside eh?!

Never have i needed the toilet as bad as i did on Wednesday!

joined *damn you for giving me a reason for actually using facebook*
now what's the cheapest way of posting a kettle?

Brilliant! If you want to personalise your kettle, address it to Commander Bob Broadhurst, public order guru. He was the one giving kettling orders the other day.

Lots of packages containing metal objects turning up in the OB's mailroom with handwritten addresses & no return address. Can't see this creating any disruption. :)

Will post the two old kettles I got to that address in the OP...

Just not sure why...... ??

No return address obviously.......

how do i join? can't see anywhere marked "join" ?

you need to be registered/logged in to facebook, the click the "join this group" text under the photo of a kettle.

joinkettle.jpg

Joined as well, and sent some invites to people on my friends list.

I don't have an old kettle though. :(

Back
Top Bottom