Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

audiotech

wav, aiff, mp3, ogg, flac
There are reports that the entire fully-detailed BNP membership list has been put online.

Comments on the North West Nationalist site have people worrying about their jobs and some about their career in the army.

This lot couldn't run a whelk stall, never mind a local council such as Stoke.

Have a look at the comments section of North West Nationalists blog for more details.

It maybe an anti-Griffin site, but I can't see why they would make a claim like this if there wasn't some truth to it, otherwise this opposition to Griffin would look like muppets if found to be untrue.

Have a look at the comments section of North West Nationalists blog for more details.

It maybe an anti-Griffin site, but I can't see why they would make a claim like this if there wasn't some truth to it, otherwise this opposition to Griffin would look like muppets if found to be untrue.

You can't see why the'd lie? Honestly?

And a load of anon comments with stuff like the clearly shit stirring "The most shocking thing is some of the comments by the names!". Come on.

You can't see why the'd lie? Honestly?

And a load of anon comments with stuff like the clearly shit stirring "The most shocking thing is some of the comments by the names!". Come on.

Well if it is a lie then they would indeed be 'shit-stirring' and fools to boot.

apparently lancaster UAF have it.

what are they going to do with it tho?

I mean stop being pussies, the 'baby P'* parents ID's were leaked, and repeatedly out back on line. no comebacks.

*that still sounds like a rapper to me.

It's not supposed to have been 'leaked'. It's supposed to have been put online. Read the LUAF themselves on this:
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/

Just as a complete aside, I should point out that we do not have a copy of this list, nor do we want one. The information we had was obtained online and appears suddenly to have been removed, at least for the moment...

So where was it?

Wow, I bet there's going to be a few stories coming out of that one ("Coronation Street actor in BNP membership shocker!" etc)....!

What a beautiful sight. Hopefully it's still there when I get home so I can see which of my relatives are signed up :(

Back
Top Bottom