Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will you watch the closing ceremony?

Will you watch the Closing Ceremony?

• After hearing how good the opening was, then yes – but reluctantly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not if it’s as crap as the opening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I ticked both "After watching the opening (reluctantly), I have to say yes" and "other" which means "if I can be arsed/possibly".

I ticked both "After watching the opening (reluctantly), I have to say yes" and "other" which means "if I can be arsed/possibly".

I reluctantly watched some of the opening ceremony on Beijing 2008 and it very impressive, the most impressive imo in terms of colour, vision, artistry and imagery since Seoul 88 & Sydney 2000 :cool:

I'll probably watch the closing ceremony and handover ceremongy ting.

I ticked other coz I want to know if there will be more fireworks. I didn't watch the opening thing, I saw a bit of it and I'm hoping to see more of the fireworks on the news or on some other thing.

Time permitting - I like the openning and the events. I never was strong on good-byes.

Only thing that may perk my interest is to see what the Canadians do. They have always stretched the limits and each time we do, someone has to write a new rule. Then we push it again. ;)

I'll probably watch the closing ceremony and handover ceremongy ting.

On C4 news they said there was a 9 minute segment in the finishing ceremony by the London 2012 team, so we can all laugh at how crap it is compared to the Chinese effort. :(

On C4 news they said there was a 9 minute segment in the finishing ceremony by the London 2012 team, so we can all laugh at how crap it is compared to the Chinese effort. :(

Well there's already been a load of shite over that, so if we can't sort out a preview of what we're going to do in 2012 without a load of controversy then... :(

The lower the tv camera angle, the fewer people in the crowd :D

Maybe they found a couple of thousand - inc. rounding up the tourists walking past :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom