Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Endorse it in Dorset Festival 2008 (with ADDED POLL!)

Who's coming to Endorse-It 2008?

• Total voters

Flounder

Just to let you all know that Eiid Tickets go on sale on Saturday 1st March. There will be a small release of bands booked, with bigger names and loads more about the festival released at later dates;)

Splendid, splendid. working on bringing more people this year.
Any chance that playing the launch party thingy disqualifies Goldblade from the festival line up? please?

IF Goldblade are playing and that is only an IF, then of course there will be plenty of other things to amuse during the course of their set :)

IF Goldblade are playing and that is only an IF, then of course there will be plenty of other things to amuse during the course of their set :)

To be honest, IF they play and it's only an IF, then I expect I'll be watching 'cos I doubt more amusement could be had elsewhere.

In all honesty I'm not sure whether I saw Gold Blade last year or not. I'm not really sure of anything that happened last year to be fair. I can remember discussing the finer points of Eat Static with Ouchmonkey one night but that's about it.

Poo and Bum!!! :mad:

At the moment it's 50/50 whether we'll be able to make it this year, despite having already ordered early bird tickets. Too boring :oops: and complicated to explain just now, but at least we don't have to resolve the date clash dilemma immediately.

Whatever, this is such a cracking festival, to which I hope at least as big a contingent of Urbanites and others will go as last time :)

what happened to the other thread?? :confused:

Another Yay! from me!

Endorse-It has been declared official festie of the Hivemind and it looks like all 5 members of this little urban household will be present and.. err.. correct. :D

No plans to atm. Sparklefish reminded me Saturday.

May see if I am allowed out (been doing alot of that lately :oops:)

Come on, you know you want to. ;)Think we need to get tickets in advance though so just say yes.:p

Nah, can get tix on the night iirc..... £12 instead of £10

The devil is in me, I must admit. ;)

Im coming (to endorse it, not party on Sat ! :) )...twill be my 1st one. I have booked a week off work and purchasing my ticket on March 1st...:)

:mad: at bloody family based dateclash nonsense ...

</plotting to get out of that, somehow or other :confused: >

<awaits lineup -- expected soon, apparantly ... >

Back
Top Bottom