Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oh Ye Gods, Please, please, please make it sunny for The Glade

pagan

Guerilla Gardener
Not looking too bad.....No rain on Wed, Thursday, 21degrees.
Have to wait til tomorrow to see the weekend forecast:confused:
Three years and every one of the 9 days a schorcher so far. Will it be 12 sunny days in a row:cool:

Bit of a gamble that one tbh mate <spares pagan too much information ;) :eek: >

Fingers crossed for you though, we'd like sunny down here at the Lambeth Country Show next w/e too ....

having listened to some of the choons from last years Surgeon set on the techno thread, i wish i was going....is it on every year? so many friends of mine tell me how brilliant it is...

It is wicked.
Good music, great all veggie food, really uncrowded, beautiful location and a happy, friendly crowd of people that are generally very easy on the eye:)

pagan said:
It is wicked.
Good music, great all veggie food, really uncrowded, beautiful location and a happy, friendly crowd of people that are generally very easy on the eye:)

i'm sold, and racing to it next year! ;)

I intend to sacrifice a trace bunny and poi as an offering to the gods of weather this very evening - providing my will is strong and knife hand steady we shall have blue skies.

gods-pantheism-sacrifice.gif

one of my friends is in a wheelchair so for her sake i REALLY hope it isnt rainy and muddy!

im proper buzzing about it now, CANT WAIT. roll on first thing thursday morning! :D

is there any urban meet up in the rain arranged?

seems like theres people going i've not met (which is nice)

wiskey said:
is there any urban meet up in the rain arranged?

seems like theres people going i've not met (which is nice)
dunno, but lets try one better than a wave from a distance this year;)

btw I predict sunshine all the way, the weather people are just wrong:cool:

free spirit said:

btw I predict sunshine all the way, the weather people are just wrong:cool:

hope so, it'd be nice to meet ya :)

Coming over from Italy for this.. leaving behind 30 plus degree glorious sunshine :D Oh well.. the rain will be a novelty..

free spirit said:

righty oh i shall leap out at you when you arent expecting it and demand a conversation :D

Back
Top Bottom