Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sinner Or Winner Man Comes To Brixton

Yep, he was competing for volume with the ticket touts outside the tube station :)

He certainly gets around. He was bothering people in Stratford last time I saw him.

I can't believe I've never seen this guy.

"I'd prefer to have him going on about Jesus than have those bloody charity bastards harassing me for cash,"

Lymalt, it turns out, has a sneaking suspicion that Howard might be the devil.

"If he carries on with all the sinner-winner crap? I told him he'd end up with a bullet in his head".

Linkety-link

I do hate it when they're megaphoned up. :mad: If I was out there shouting about my favourite band with a megaphone, I bet they'd soon bundle me off. Why do the godsquad get special dispensation? (Someone's going to claim it's cos Mr God is on their side, innit :rolleyes: )

the man's a shit of the highest order. i've seen him reduce young girls to tears hollering through his megaphone in their faces about sex and hell.

bluestreak said:
the man's a shit of the highest order. i've seen him reduce young girls to tears hollering through his megaphone in their faces about sex and hell.

There's a circle of hell reserved for people like this.

bluestreak said:

never seen him but religious zeal is NOT funny

I once saw him showing crayon drawings of hell to pretty girls only at Clapham Junction and he seemed to be getting off on telling them they were going to hell. He's a bit of a shit by all accounts - doesn't pay any maintenance for his two kids and neglects them.

He was recently given an ASBO banning him from Oxford Street and Regent Street, so he's going to be around a lot more.

Didn't someone here on the boards spot him in Australia a while back? I have some vague memory of this.

tippee said:
He was recently given an ASBO banning him from Oxford Street and Regent Street, so he's going to be around a lot more.

He was a regular at Oxford Circus.He was ASBOd from there and then went to Piccadilly Circus.I dont like him but the only reason he was ASBOd is that Westminister Council is on a "Cleansing drive" against anyone who is a bit different.

Its ironic that at Oxford circus (which is just shops not residential) he was considered a nuisance.I thought the Government brought in ASBOs for neighbours from "Hell" on estates not for general social cleansing.

I think the problem was that people like him dont fit into a "modern retail environment" populated by the likes of Nike.:rolleyes:

And I also think the so called charity touts are more of a pain in the neck.

And those free newspapers(the London news and lite) cause so much litter in central London and waste trees that they make him seem trivial in comparison.

Whilst Im grumbling id like any Hedge Fund manager driving a Ferrari ASBOd:) .Conspicous in your face consumption by those who award themselves massive bonuses in the city gets up my nose more than the god botherers.

Gramsci said:
He was a regular at Oxford Circus.He was ASBOd from there and then went to Piccadilly Circus.I dont like him but the only reason he was ASBOd is that Westminister Council is on a "Cleansing drive" against anyone who is a bit different.

Its ironic that at Oxford circus (which is just shops not residential) he was considered a nuisance.I thought the Government brought in ASBOs for neighbours from "Hell" on estates not for general social cleansing.

I think the problem was that people like him dont fit into a "modern retail environment" populated by the likes of Nike.:rolleyes:

And I also think the so called charity touts are more of a pain in the neck.

And those free newspapers(the London news and lite) cause so much litter in central London and waste trees that they make him seem trivial in comparison.

Whilst Im grumbling id like any Hedge Fund manager driving a Ferrari ASBOd:) .Conspicous in your face consumption by those who award themselves massive bonuses in the city gets up my nose more than the god botherers.

Rubbish.

He was forcing his viewpoints down the throat of anyone who walked passed with a fucking megaphone.

The fact that it was Christian bollocks, only makes Westminster's decison even more valid.

Least with the London Lite I get a Sudoko.

yeah, i've taken enough personal abuse form him over the years that i have no sympathy for him. he fuckign deserves an ASBO, that's what these things should be for, if anything.

bluestreak said:
yeah, i've taken enough personal abuse form him over the years that i have no sympathy for him. he fuckign deserves an ASBO, that's what these things should be for, if anything.

Kinnell!

I don't doubt your impression is accurate, I'll take your word for it, but he's been around South Kensington a fair bit recently, and he doesn't seem nearly so aggressive there.

I saw him too! First time I saw him was in Reading.

Apparently he made a lot of money before he saw the righteous way of The Lord.

I am willing to bet I'll see him outside Stamford Bridge on Wednesday as he's a Liverpool fan and has preached there before.

Whenever the Liverpool fans are around he says something like "and if you're a winner, you'll never walk alone".

Gramsci said:
I dont like him but the only reason he was ASBOd is that Westminister Council is on a "Cleansing drive" against anyone who is a bit different.

Do you have evidence of that?

Gramsci said:

He was ASBO'd out of there for hassling people and the constant droning was driving people who worked in the area crazy. Imagine having to listen to that all day?

Gramsci said:

Ya, it's Nikes fault he was asbo'd. :D

Back
Top Bottom