Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Orang Utan

Psychick Worrier Ov Geyoor
The other thread was just for rumours but now it's started, lets have an official one.
Not sure if I'm gonna get into it this year but I'm skint and am in a duurbrain mood, so I probably will.
I think Jermaine and Donny are gonna clash over hygiene.

Dubversion said:
Ken to win

felt a bit sorry for him though....I hope he gets treated with a little respect....although if you're going to parade yourself on a reality tv show, perhaps any self-respect has flown out the window anyway

It's a load of shit and I wont be watching it.

Just thought I'd get this post out the way nice and quickly. Will someone post the standard 'well, get off the thread then, wanker' reply and we can all move on?

Craig to win!

Mrs Bradley said:
felt a bit sorry for him though....I hope he gets treated with a little respect....although if you're going to parade yourself on a reality tv show, perhaps any self-respect has flown out the window anyway

i was stunned to see Ken being helped into a crew 4x4 in the Glastonbury dance backstage area last year. .very odd..

xes said:
I think the title should remain Borther,cos it is a bore.

(your mum to win,natch)

You're right, it is boring to watch. It's a bit like cricket ....only really digestible if you watch the edited highlights.

I thought intially Leo is the sure winner but within 10 minutes his laugh got up my schnozz. Im putting money on the lad from Steps-he will win Ive no doubt about it.

Jo or Cleo to win! i think i'll be falling in love with Cleo before the end of the month.... :)

i predict Ken Russell, whilst being an amazing director etc. etc. will be a total pain in the backside, as will Jermaine Jackson and that nob who was trying to be 'punk' (give me strength :rolleyes: )

but as usual, i'll probably be backing my haters and loathing my lovers by week 2.

the best bit of last nights show for me was watching the 'celebs' not having a clue who each other was - hilarious! :D

I surprised at H coming out. Didn't realise he was in - an ex-colleagues used to live with him when Steps has just released 5678 and the whole band were on £60 a week each.

foo said:
the best bit of last nights show for me was watching the 'celebs' not having a clue who each other was - hilarious! :D

Yeah, that was priceless. :D

Back
Top Bottom