Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter part 1 (Nov 2006-June 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

editor

hiraethified
Post up your local news, rumours and curtain twitching sights here!

Let me start by reporting that there's just been a big schoolgirl scrap going on outside the Texaco garage on Coldharbour Lane, followed by a fuckwit on a stupid mini-moto falling off his stupid bike in the middle of the scrum.

It's all go, I tell ye!

I saw a crackwhore giving a bloke a handjob in the phonebox outside the station - is that the kind of stuff you're looking for?

I saw a builder toss a lighted cigarette butt into a bin full of cardboard! No naked flames! No hot ashes! What's the word coming to?!

According to the SLP, police had a crack down on kerb crawlers and 44 prostitutes in a week on Brixton and Tulse Hill :eek:

I never knew there was that many

editor said:
followed by a fuckwit on a stupid mini-moto falling off his stupid bike in the middle of the scrum.

It's all go, I tell ye!

that would have been a great photo to post up :D

I saw a extremely overweight teenager having to push his mini mota down the whole length of Shakespeare Road as it had broken down. Oh I laughed

Theres a big pile of fresh dog/junkie shit on the corner of brighton terrace and trinity gardens. Look out for it when walkin home in the dark tonight.

i saw a man playing a saxophone, with a dog who was wearing wearing sunglasses and who yelped along outside Sainburys.

gabi said:
Theres a big pile of fresh dog/junkie shit on the corner of brighton terrace and trinity gardens. Look out for it when walkin home in the dark tonight.
Thanks for the heads up!

ivebeenhigh said:
i saw a man playing a saxophone, with a dog who was wearing wearing sunglasses and who yelped along outside Sainburys.

My bloody dad again :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen that woman that goes out along Coldharbour Lane every night around 2am - without fail - and carefully goes through everyone's bins?

She's very methodical and open about it, and recently got herself a nice reflective jacket which makes her look a bit official.

At first I thought she might be some sort of dodgy identity theft scammer, but maybe she's just doing on-site recylcing?

editor said:
Post up your local news, rumours and curtain twitching sights here!

Let me start by reporting that there's just been a big schoolgirl scrap going on outside the Texaco garage on Coldharbour Lane, followed by a fuckwit on a stupid mini-moto falling off his stupid bike in the middle of the scrum.

It's all go, I tell ye!

Arse, I missed it. Too busy reading that RedJezza/Dwyer schoolgirl scrap thread.

Real life: is it more interesting?

:)

gaijingirl said:
I saw a member of these very boards in M&S with someone who looked like it might be his mum! :)

Sure it was his mum and not his lover? Could have a bit of juicy gossip there!

Enid Laundromat said:
Sure it was his mum and not his lover? Could have a bit of juicy gossip there!

They weren't doing anything sexual in the dairy section.... but I didn't see what they were up to in the other areas...

Outside the tube - I overheard a do gooder type asking a junkie type 'did the meths you drunk taste different from usual'

I also saw an altercation at the woolworths bus stop after somebody bumped into someone esle - whats the world coming to? Pushing and shoving at Brixton bus stops, I ask you?

i saw someone who used to post on the boards crossing the road, from foot locker to M&S (roughly).

our postie hasn't delivered the post before 1pm for at least a month now.

I saw some bloke pissing against my front gate and apparently I was being unreasonable by asking him to stop and fuck off :rolleyes:

Carphone Warehouse have their Xmas lights up :mad:

ATOMIC SUPLEX said:
Someone was shouting about jesus or something outside the station the other day.
If it was at about 7:30 am he's a mate and he's safe (in all senses of the word).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom