Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's coming to Endorse it in Dorset?

Are you coming to Endorse it in Dorset?

• Total voters

Looby

So?

Me, Magic Sam, Madamv, Mrv and miniv will be there with our teepees.:D

Dubversion will be playing so hopefully the lovely PieEye will be there too.

Who else? We want to meet some more of you lovely urbanites.

Should this be in community?

Was seriously considering going but after a wet festie weekend last week, and having still got Wickerman tickets:cool: thinking of going on a city break or something really old and sad instead as do not trust this english weather:mad:

cyberfairy said:
Was seriously considering going but after a wet festie weekend last week, and having still got Wickerman tickets:cool: thinking of going on a city break or something really old and sad instead as do not trust this english weather:mad:

Crap reasoning. Take a gamble!! More often fine, or at least dry, than not, in mid August :)

and it looks like the Splott Brothers are doing it :cool:

splott-w400.jpg

Dubversion said:
Sixpenny Handley, to be precise. Very near Salisbury so good for trains etc.

Really?

I thought heard that the fest would be nearer Shaftesbury itself, but that looks as if it may have been unreliable ...

Oh well, there's a reasonable bus service from Salisbury to Sixpenny, I've been through the village before en route to Larmer Tree Festival, just up the road ...

:)

Ooh I will get to meet other u75rs!!! Look forward to meeting you WOW, mr steev and Lubi. :cool:

Come on Miss Daisy doo dah... where are you? :confused: And Artie and pno.... its in our county, even if you do it for a day....

Ohh not missing Glasters quite so much now :D

Went last year and me,mrs chintz and chintz jnr had an ace time, i think we are going down for just the sunday this year

madamv said:
Ooh I will get to meet other u75rs!!! Look forward to meeting you WOW, mr steev and Lubi. :cool:

Come on Miss Daisy doo dah... where are you? :confused: And Artie and pno.... its in our county, even if you do it for a day....

Ohh not missing Glasters quite so much now :D

At least everyone is missing it. Last time it was on and I couldn't go I was a horrible moody, crying cow all weekend.:oops:

Yay, well excited now.:cool:
Agree with madamv, come on you dorset peeps, it could be our first meet-up.

sparklefish said:
Agree with madamv, come on you dorset peeps, it could be our first meet-up.

my friend Clare is coming, sparkle - who lives in Salisbury? Friend of Craig's and all that? So quite a gathering

Dubversion said:
my friend Clare is coming, sparkle - who lives in Salisbury? Friend of Craig's and all that? So quite a gathering

I remember, she's lovely.:cool: You still suffering?

Ordered my tickets yesterday, for self and best mate from Germany; we'll also be going camping in Dorset for a few days before the festie.

I'm well excited about this lovely holiday! (Would have been even better if there'd been some surprise PROD action, but will be fantastic anyway.)

I will be there, not far from me being in wareham!

some friends from dorch shall also be in attendance :D

pno said:
I will be there, not far from me being in wareham!

some friends from dorch shall also be in attendance :D

Woohoo, me and madamv look forward to meeting you.

madamv said:
Ooh I will get to meet other u75rs!!! Look forward to meeting you WOW, mr steev and Lubi.

Ohh not missing Glasters quite so much now
:D I've got me tent,,, and I'm slowly convincing mrD that camping is fun,fun,fun!!!!! he's never been camping or to a festie before <snigger>

Should be a laugh, I'll have 3 kids and a festie virgin with me,,,:eek: :D

I will be there, even if its for the day/night,,

Are the fences High??;)

Oooo, i'm looking forward to meeting you's

*Miss Daisy* said:
:D I've got me tent,,, and I'm slowly convincing mrD that camping is fun,fun,fun!!!!! he's never been camping or to a festie before <snigger>

Should be a laugh, I'll have 3 kids and a festie virgin with me,,,:eek: :D

I will be there, even if its for the day/night,,

Are the fences High??;)

Oooo, i'm looking forward to meeting you's

Yahoo, he'll love it, and the kids.:cool:

*jealous*

Although, I have told me bessy mate about this...she's in Dorset then for her hols! once again, urban comes up trumps :D

William of Walworth said:
Oh well, there's a reasonable bus service from Salisbury to Sixpenny, I've been through the village before en route to Larmer Tree Festival, just up the road ...

:)

Yup...the bus from Salisbury to Sixpenny Handley goes on Tuesdays & market days* AFAIR from the first Enchanted Garden.

:D :D it's not London you know!

*can't remember which days exactly, but I know its not everyday cos I remember I had to get a bus to village about 5 miles away & then walk across Cranborne Chase with a tent & a rucksack & 18 portions of fruit. (actually was a beautiful way to start the weekend :) )

Anyone want a ticket for this who hasn't ordered one yet? I need to get shot of mine (cost price of course). :)

Back
Top Bottom