Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

911: What makes you suspicious - now with added extra poll option!

What makes you most suspicious about the official 911 story?

• Lack of air defence response

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Building 7 collapse

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Pentagon hole

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Bush response

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Insider trading

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • FBI / CIA coverup

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Demolition-like collapse of WTC 1 & 2

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Gut instinct

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • The official theory sure is a lot more believable than the bonkers conspiraloon stuff

Votes: 46 39.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffboy gwyrdd

Embrace the confusion!
This questionaire is a cut and paste from http://www.911truth.org

An interesting place to see where people are at with this issue. Given the amount of unanswered questions I'm staggered there isnt more of a push to get at answers, even if the answers serve to back up the official story.

What should the truth movement be doing in 2006 do achieve their ends?

spanglechick said:
where's the option for "nothing makes me suspicious about it"? :rolleyes:

Not even the fact that a few months previously many of the Bush admin signed a document stating they would need another Pearl Harbour to push for US world domination?

But we're of course not allowed to mention 9/11 on this site.

the most suspicious thing about the whole palaver was the fact that mohammed atta's passport survived to be discovered in the wreckage. that is beyond belief. everything else can safely be put down to a combination of lunatics and luck.

DoUsAFavour said:
But we're of course not allowed to mention 9/11 on this site.

That aint true; it's just typically any attempt at questioning the "official" version means a deluge of conspiraloons with their fact free fantasies!

spanglechick said:

This is a cut and paste from a 911 truth site. The option wasnt given on that. I accept some people may not be suspicious at all. Especially those who havent given a second thought to the whole thing and just believe what they're told as a default.

I've yet to recieve an accounct of how WTC 7 collapsed in a similar demolition style to WTC 1 and 2 without being hit at all. That is makes me suspicious, as it will anyone who thinks logically.

Perhaps you have an answer spanglechick.

Kid_Eternity said:
That aint true; it's just typically any attempt at questioning the "official" version means a deluge of conspiraloons with their fact free fantasies!

With respect that's bollocks. Whenever anybody mentions anything about 9/11 that differs from the official line all you conformitons come along and scream 'lizards'.

DoUsAFavour said:
With respect that's bollocks. Whenever anybody mentions anything about 9/11 that differs from the official line all you conformitons come along and scream 'lizards'.

There's a lot in that, though it has to be said that the loons are as inlove with the 911 case as any other. One has to sort the wheat from the chaff. I think it is helpful, at least initially, to make no attempt to say what did happen without sufficient evidence. Using this method we can also deconstruct the official story, much of the evidence for which is shakey itself.

Questioning the mental health of those who challenge authority is of course something Stalin was very fond of.

DoUsAFavour said:

That's shite (and who the fuck are you calling a conformiton!?); you see the same group of people posting the same shite from the same deluded websites. It's nigh on impossible to have a reasonable debate/discussiong on the narrow issues surrounding Sept11 becuase of the disruptive element that says if you don't believe my world view you conform to the governments views etc.

taffboy gwyrdd said:
Questioning the mental health of those who challenge authority is of course something Stalin was very fond of.

I've never questioned the mental health of Noam Chomsky...but then he relies on evidence and fact not fantasy and delusion...

Kid_Eternity said:
That's shite (and who the fuck are you calling a conformiton!?); you see the same group of people posting the same shite from the same deluded websites. It's nigh on impossible to have a reasonable debate/discussiong on the narrow issues surrounding Sept11 becuase of the disruptive element that says if you don't believe my world view you conform to the governments views etc.

Soz, you're far from the target of my comments.

taffboy gwyrdd said:
of course, he didn't question it. he just had them arrested and whacked in a camp in the back of beyond for a ten-year stretch.

if they were lucky.

Kideternity

That Stalin comment wasnt aimed at you btw KE, It was a general observation. 911 is a loon magnet as a topic. But we should not let that get in the way of the genuine questions. in fact, people in the US establishment and secret services may well be hiding behind the loon magnet factor.

But it is not lunatic to ask why building 7 came down and why the flight that purportedly hit the Pentagon flew round Washington airspace for so long without being challenged.

There are countless questions of this frankly mundane nature which have not been answered by (for example) the Keane report. The corporate press isnt interested, but put simply the official story is not credible in many regards.

We need to know why such a huge crime has been insufficently investigated. This is not a conspiracist lunatic approach. It is a logical approach.

spanglechick said:
That's a fair request, maybe there are some posters for whom nothing seems amiss about the 9-11 narrative and they should be included in the poll options.

Perhaps a friendly mod could add the option in, in a mature fashion of course.

Jazzz said:
That's a fair request, maybe there are some posters for whom nothing seems amiss about the 9-11 story and they should be included in the poll options.

Perhaps a friendly mod could add the option in, in a mature fashion of course.

Indeed Jazzz. Should have dunnit meself. It was a purist c n p job without thinking enough :(

But I'd like someone non-suspicious to be at least able to explain some of the glaring unanswered questions.

taffboy gwyrdd said:
Kideternity

That Stalin comment wasnt aimed at you btw KE, It was a general observation. 911 is a loon magnet as a topic. But we should not let that get in the way of the genuine questions. in fact, people in the US establishment and secret services may well be hiding behind the loon magnet factor.

But it is not lunatic to ask why building 7 came down and why the flight that purportedly hit the Pentagon flew round Washington airspace for so long without being challenged.

There are countless questions of this frankly mundane nature which have not been answered by (for example) the Keane report. The corporate press isnt interested, but put simply the official story is not credible in many regards.

We need to know why such a huge crime has been insufficently investigated. This is not a conspiracist lunatic approach. It is a logical approach.

What do you think of the refutation in the link I posted above?

Sept11 debunked

For those interested, these are the results of the same poll on the website linked in the header. Comments invited natch :)

Lack of air defense response 4816 (17.79)%
Building 7 collapse 2845 (10.51)%
Pentagon hole 4409 (16.29)%
Bush's response 2735 (10.10)%
Insider Trading 1036 (3.83)%
FBI and CIA coverups 1155 (4.27)%
Demolition-like collapse of WTC 1 & 2 5081 (18.77)%
Gut intuition 3482 (12.86)%
Other 1511 (5.58)%
27070 votes

Kid_Eternity said:

Sept11 debunked

I looked at it for a few mins (cheers btw).

It appeared to me in that short time that the site was debunking the more fanciful end of things. e.g There is no credible evidence at all that there missile pods on the planes. There are plenty of 911 myths it is easy to debunk. It pisses me off when skeptics bring that up (the missile pods) first. The site appears to do debunk the debunkable, rather than speaking to more awkward questions.

Kid_Eternity said:

Sept11 debunked

I thought the link dealt with a lot of the accusations of conspiracyloons and never really dealt with anything that was substantial. Stupid accusations like the flash was before the hit and 'plumes' of inoccuous smoke claimed as explosions. It never really dealt with any of the troubling issues, it just debunked stuff most of us assumed to be bullshit anyway.

tangentlama said:
the demolition of WT7 (CIA Middle East Division and Enron investigation docs held there, right?)

Yep.

As much as I despise unthinking loons who are happy to quote anti-Semitic cunts like David Icke... there is something really fishy about the collapse of WTC 7.

The Atta passport I'm prepared to accept - though far fetched - anyone who saw decent video of the plane hitting would see clearly the cockpit emerge from the other side of the tower before the fuel tanks erupted, and this was a considerable amount of time before the buildings collapsed, so not as much debris around.

I think the Saudi businessmen were in it with Bush up to their necks, and this way all evidence and legal personnel surrounding a scandal much bigger than Enron were destroyed forever.

And why they flew out members of the Bin Laden family to Saudi within hours of the attack, well, that's just pure bollocks, no Republicunt has ever explained this.

Time will tell, but that's my hunch.

Bush is more than capable of this kind of atrocity, as he's since demonstrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom