Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Barcelona Listings?

Dubversion

Gorn
Enforced Holiday
hola

accomodation now sorted (cheers Geri).. anybody know a good source of online listings for stuff going on in Barcelona, so we can see if there's anything we want to book up in advance (gigs/ clubs etc), especially for NYE.

when we're there, is there a Time Out edition for Barcelona?

theres gonna be a big fuck off squat party on new years there- not many details on shockraver yet though..

satsuma said:
theres gonna be a big fuck off squat party on new years there, am probably gonna head out..

circus alien, manik etc

ah cool! do they tend to head for the outskirts or what?

went to a party in barcelona over easter that was towards the end of one of the tube lines + a long walk down a motorway

should probably be public transportable

(the only info i've seen is on squatjuice- not exactly the most reliable of sources! but there should be some infolines on shockraver soon i guess)

there's what looks like a good night at Club Razmatazz ( see listings here ) with Sean McLuskey, The Hacker and others.

apparently it's a concert venue that turns into 5 clubs at night. anybody know if one ticket gets you into all 5?

is it any cop? :)

Dubversion said:
hola

accomodation now sorted (cheers Geri).. anybody know a good source of online listings for stuff going on in Barcelona, so we can see if there's anything we want to book up in advance (gigs/ clubs etc), especially for NYE.

when we're there, is there a Time Out edition for Barcelona?
There is a Time Out Barcelona... but you wouldn't want that particular guide book woudl you
;)

i get back to the UK 6am on the 23rd, when are you going? I'll be leaving london on 24th too.... pm me yr around the evening of 22nd, i might not be able to travel too far tho!

Dubversion said:
apparently it's a concert venue that turns into 5 clubs at night. anybody know if one ticket gets you into all 5?

is it any cop? :)

one ticket gets you into all 5 venues.
i don't think it opens on new years eve until about 1am. if you et your ticket in advance you get a free t-shirt.

mrkikiet said:
one ticket gets you into all 5 venues.
i don't think it opens on new years eve until about 1am. if you et your ticket in advance you get a free t-shirt.

i saw that! €25 with a free tshirt and two drinks

opens at midnight, but i'm fucked if i'm spending midnight in a queue so i'll head over after i reckon. is it a decent crowd, and will i look SCARILY old?

don't know how old you look.
yeah crowd is decent, slightly older in The loft, where the hacker will be. I don't know what it will be like at new year though.

Back
Top Bottom