Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Going to Barcelona for my 40th!

WasGeri

Banned
Banned
Only trouble is, it's November.

I'm guessing it will be cold(ish) but warmer than here. I went in October before, and it was very rainy, with massive thunderstorms!

I can't wait! :cool:

there's a coinky dink...

i'm just trying to book to go to barcelona for mrs b's fortieth in a weeks time!

should be a tad warmer!

belboid said:
there's a coinky dink...

i'm just trying to book to go to barcelona for mrs b's fortieth in a weeks time!

should be a tad warmer!

Too flipping warm! A lot of things are closed in August, mind.

Geri said:
Too flipping warm! A lot of things are closed in August, mind.
fuck it! we'll lie on the beach then. we've both been before, & whether lots is open or not, its lovely to just wander around.

go to the pipesmokers club...I want to know what it's like, right pissed off I never made it there...

it's not obligatory!
it's more of a laid back late night drinking place by all accounts where pipe smoking is appreciated

cuina.jpg

Geri said:
Only trouble is, it's November.

I'm guessing it will be cold(ish) but warmer than here. I went in October before, and it was very rainy, with massive thunderstorms!

I went in early December (1994) & it was beautiful weather. It was odd seeing the lovely markets with all the Christmassy stuff, then sitting outside in a t-shirt with a beer on the last day!

isnt that about the 5th time you've been there in the last 2 years Geri? you must like it. nice one.

Fuzzy said:
isnt that about the 5th time you've been there in the last 2 years Geri? you must like it. nice one.

No, only the 3rd time!

We are going on a pilgrimage to find the grave of Buenaventura Durruti.

Geri said:
No, only the 3rd time!

We are going on a pilgrimage to find the grave of Buenaventura Durruti.

Good luck - I tried 3 times but couldn't find it (didn't have much information to go on). :oops: Nastyned found it though.

I`ve visited Barcelona many times in the Winter and you are very unlucky to get bad weather , of course there is a chance you may get some rain but its very rarely cold , it did snow there this last winter though , a bit of a freak !
I`m there in October too , I`m lookin for low 70`s F if we are lucky, roll on.....

Back
Top Bottom