Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ugggh...Broadway market - wank city central

chico enrico

No hair shows you care.
went out for a meal last night. girl wanted to meet me down Broadway Market. I'd only ever been there a couple of times before and remembered not taking to it but what the fuck, change of scene and all that. Plus she's stunning and only over from Paris for the week.

anyway, meal was very nice but afterwards we went to a couple of pubs. Both of which were full of thee most smug, self-satisfied looking cunts I think i have ever clapped eyes on (though one of them, the 'something & Mutton' was by far the worse of the two)

Just utterly revolting specimens: hideous 'english rose' looking women in abercrombie & fitch clobber and gucci loafers and wankers with oakley shades untop of their gormless heads.

Total wank city central. Anyone have the misfortune to know the area? I hereby nominate it as my most hated place to go out at night. :mad:

I live very near there. :D I've never been in any of the pubs there, but we often pass them on a sunny weekend day as we walk to the lido, and yeah, the people who completely fill the pavements outside the pubs do look like your description.

There's a Mexican restaurant which looks pretty good, though - lovely big outside area and staff who try to encourage you to come in.

We went to a Turkish restaurant which was excellent.

Just a shame all the people in the pubs were so hideous. Honestly, it was like they had got all the wannabes who had failed the audition to pretend to be Jamie Oliver's 'friends' when he has a BBQ on his TV show - for looking too much of a wank - all in the one place.

All my responses to this post make me think I'm becoming a nasty person so I'm going to let it go, was the food nice?

All my responses to this post make me think I'm becoming a nasty person so I'm going to let it go, was the food nice?

yes. food was glorious. and the staff were very nice as well. pretty cheap come to think of it too :)

but, nah, be nasty. it's good. nice is dull.

I don't entirely hate The Dove but.....ughhh, the Cat and Mutton? Is there a pub with a greater concentration of wankers and cunts in the whole of London? I very much doubt it.

I don't entirely hate The Dove but.....ughhh, the Cat and Mutton? Is there a pub with a greater concentration of wankers and cunts in the whole of London? I very much doubt it.

don't mind the dove, pop in there occasionally, but at least they all go to the cat and mutton, so by avoiding that, you can avoid the cuntz

why don't the C-IRA do their bombing campaigns in places like the Cat & Mutton? they'd certainly do themselves more favours PR-wise.

I've not been round there for years & years but it was heading that way back then. Used to enjoy London Fields though.

And I always meant to try the Turkish place.

And there's a Russian (or something) place too isn't there?

Oh well.

I've not been round there for years & years but it was heading that way back then. Used to enjoy London Fields though.

And I always meant to try the Turkish place.

And there's a Russian (or something) place too isn't there?

Oh well.

Georgian, I think. They might be upset if you call them Russian these days. ;)

I love it how Chico has always got a bird on the go. He's all about Acid house and lovely foreign birds.

Isn't most of Dalston/Hackney all about wanker central real life Nathan Barley these days though???

I love it how Chico has always got a bird on the go. He's all about Acid house and lovely foreign birds.

Isn't most of Dalston/Hackney all about wanker central real life Nathan Barley these days though???

Clapton is full to the brim with Nathan Barley types

A good rival for Broadway market in the WCC scale is Colombia Rd in Hackney, esp Royal Oak. complete and utter wall to wall cuntz where all blokes looks like that arsehole fashion bloke with a quiff and the women look like total idiots as well

went out for a meal last night. girl wanted to meet me down Broadway Market. I'd only ever been there a couple of times before and remembered not taking to it but what the fuck, change of scene and all that. Plus she's stunning and only over from Paris for the week.

anyway, meal was very nice but afterwards we went to a couple of pubs. Both of which were full of thee most smug, self-satisfied looking cunts I think i have ever clapped eyes on (though one of them, the 'something & Mutton' was by far the worse of the two)

Just utterly revolting specimens: hideous 'english rose' looking women in abercrombie & fitch clobber and gucci loafers and wankers with oakley shades untop of their gormless heads.

Total wank city central. Anyone have the misfortune to know the area? I hereby nominate it as my most hated place to go out at night. :mad:

You're clearly an ageing fashion policeman.

Funny as fuck how people on here are totally judging people by how they look. Lots of the people that drink round there are artists.

don't mind the dove, pop in there occasionally, but at least they all go to the cat and mutton, so by avoiding that, you can avoid the cuntz

The second time I met El Jugs was at an Urban East London drinks in the Dove. Has it changed that much, there then?

If we pass that area when we're out on the boat, we often stop for fish, n' chips, to go to the petshop or the farmers market. Didn't realise it had got like that.

The second time I met El Jugs was at an Urban East London drinks in the Dove. Has it changed that much, there then?

If we pass that area when we're out on the boat, we often stop for fish, n' chips, to go to the petshop or the farmers market. Didn't realise it had got like that.

the dove is fine imo, quite like it in there actually, it's the cat and mutton I don't like

You're clearly an ageing fashion policeman.

Funny as fuck how people on here are totally judging people by how they look. Lots of the people that drink round there are artists.

tbh, if the cat and mutton was a better pub, it wouldn't matter as much if there were cuntz in it, but every time I've been there (admittedly only a couple of times) the staff in there seemed more concerned with looking fab and joking with other looking fab people, and serving other fab looking people, and joking with them, that they couldn't be arsed with ordinary punters

Yes, I was wondering whether that granted some sort of papal immunity. He kicked his dog to death, but he's an artist.

I have a friend who lives near London Fields. He is an artist. He laughs at the people chico describes as well.

Back
Top Bottom