Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City 2009-2010 season

Wounds of last season are still a bit raw to be talking about this yet!

martinez.jpg

:D

Latest rumour up here is Mowbray in talks with Celtic, Dave Jones to take over at WBA.

Doubt there's anything in it though, too early to say either will happen yet...

Sooo chuffed we've got Plymouth at home on Boxing Day. I fucking loves seeing the City over Christmas.

I'm looking forward to the new season now. Am I the only one who looked at the fixture list and thought that it didnt look at daunting as last year?

Think about it. We have lost Birmingham,Burnley and Wolves. Southampton, Norwich and Forest.

We gained Boro, Toon and WBA. Scunthorpe, Posh and Leicester.

I may live to regret saying this, but depending on who we have left at the end of August we have a great chance of play-offs.

Im not hopefull for the new season, for a start the fixtures are awfull but as we're skint we can only sell Johnson/Ledley/McCormack and i dont see us bringing anyone of equal quality. We'll see but i was a lot more optimistic last year after the Cup Final.

Im not hopefull for the new season, for a start the fixtures are awfull but as we're skint we can only sell Johnson/Ledley/McCormack and i dont see us bringing anyone of equal quality. We'll see but i was a lot more optimistic last year after the Cup Final.

If we stick with the team we had last season we can go up..... they just need a rocket up their arse. :hmm:

Looks like Johnson is on his way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8113313.stm

Nothing wrong with selling him for that price, just depends how much of it we get to buy new players with. We can't just pay £250,000 on a replacement and hope he's good enough imho.

Well.. it does mean we have bit of time to replace him.

Good luck to him, one of the few players that showed a bit of commitment all season, will be hard to replace.

Looks like he will be back in the Chamionship next season though :p

Back
Top Bottom