Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel in coordinated missile attacks on Gaza

Afaik, there are also PFLP fighters in Gaza, so it's not all Hamas.

simple, it is the differrence between individuals and a party that claims or in this case does, represent them
In other words you'd stand alongside Hamas members in defending their community while arguing against their politics.

In reality you'd have to do a lot more than just fight alongside them when it came to other aspects of making the infrastructure work in Gaza.

wrong nieve whatever .. hamza was a key part of it in those years and several years so clearly not 'sent on there way pretty quickly' ..
He was an Imam at the mosque from 2001-2003 (and an attendee from 1997), after fundamentalist manouvering got him his position. He spent more than half his tenure under suspension once the local community wrested back control of the mosque's management.
"Key part" my bleeding haemorrhoids.
I know it's hard for you, but try to be factual.
yet again i ask why do you want to pretend otherwise?
I'm not the one pretending.

israel agrees to truce .. bbc headline .. god i fucking hoep so

Israel accepts truce 'principles'
Israel has agreed "on the principles" of a ceasefire proposal, raising hopes of an end to its conflict with Palestinian militants in Gaza.

"The challenge now is to get the details to match the principles," Israeli spokesman Mark Regev said.

The Palestinian militant group Hamas said there were "positive signs but no agreement yet".

The development came as Israel halted military operations in Gaza for three hours to aid humanitarian efforts.

The lull, which began about 1100 GMT and ended shortly after 1400 GMT, was the first of what an Israeli spokesman said would be a daily ceasefire to allow Gazans to "get medical attention, get supplies... whatever they need".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7815929.stm

I've no doubt they do, but I haven't seen anyone but Zachor claim that hospital was storing anything improper, I want to know if he is just defaulting to that view, or referencing some 'news' site like ynet - which claimed the the three Israeli soldiers killed in Jabalya had been ambushed by Hamas, then removed the article when Israel admitted they were killed by a poorly targetted shell.

It's a fairly safe bet that Zachor's source is about as kosher as a bacon bagel.

From that link:

They are still ignoring their own Supreme Court. :mad:

Which is proof postive that not all Israelis support the vicious actions of their deranged PM. This is the military taking control again and loosing their madness in the name of the entire country

the majority opposed sending in any ground troops as well.

from the beeb link, it just seems that israel have agreed to talks about talks. a bit of a step forward i suppose

btw, on Indymedia, there are calls to physically attack
The ambiguous question put is "Time to bring the war home?" which even if it is a call to physically attack anybody is one call, not "calls".

a 'zionist' meeting tomorrow
I don't know why you've put scare quotes around "zionist", do you think the organisers would object to the term?

and a poster notes a jewish friend being shouted at with anti-semetic remarks, looks like it is not just Hamas that hates jews, wonder if Respect, SWP, etc will comdemn all that
But not at a demonstration. So some random person on the internet might or might not have suggested using physical force against cheerleaders for murder, and somebody somewhere made some anti-semetic remarks and you demand a condemnathon?

There are regularly very visible anti-Zionist jews (e.g. http://publish.indymedia.org.uk/images/2008/12/416384.jpg) at the embassy demonstrations, young Muslim boys often pose for photos with them. Is that because they hate jews?

Killing as many Hamas members and their supporters as the IDF can is the way to go now.
Congratulations, you have just spoken out in favour of terrorism. Yes, terrorism, as in purposely killing civilians. I hope you are proud of yourself.

So some random person on the internet might or might not have suggested using physical force against cheerleaders for murder, and somebody somewhere made some anti-semetic remarks and you demand a condemnathon?

quite. easy to find some stupid comment on indymedia, or anywhere else, just as worthwhile quoting one of the bnp'ers commenting and pretending they are 'the norm' on their

Back
Top Bottom