Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Car Clamper / Was I Right To Leave Him..

Should I have left him or helped

• Total voters
When I got kicked to fuck in walsall a few years ago and was left spark out bleeding on the floor someone looked after me, put a coat over me a jumper under my head and waited for the ambulace to turn up. I don't remember them asking me if I was cunt first.

I've never come across anyone in the same situation but I'd like to think (I guess you can never know until it happens) that I'd do the same.

shortygoldtooth said:
Why do you think the guy is a cunt? Because he clamps cars? Do you think illegally parked cars should not be clamped? If so where do you live?

Wrongly clamping people is cunty... I am of course going on what DS said in his post. Moreover the private clamping industry is widely recognised as being populated by wideboys who have no respect for the law. But if he is a misunderstood saint then I will humbly stand corrected.

dirtysanta said:
OK thats fair comment Dub.

Im sorry im not the person Urban seems to think i was. Maybe your all right. Perhaps I should of helped. My reasoning is that guy wasnt dying, he'd had few slaps he would been alright. But my level distain for him was driven by his actions and not just the once. hes porr excuse for human being. I wish i was as compassionate as most folk here on Urban, but im not.

Sorry to bang on, but why did you dislike the guy so much eh? Is it because he clamps cars that are illegally parked??

I guess the question is, how bad would someone have to be before people felt they didn't have to help? These questions are usually a matter of degree IME.

DapperDonDamaja said:
Who else is going to straighten a guy like that out? Where you are insulated from the consequences of your cunty actions, what incentive is there to stop being a cunt? Honestly, some of you sound like you've just popped out of the Carebear dimension :rolleyes:

So violence is your solution to problems like this, then?

shortygoldtooth said:
Sorry to bang on, but why did you dislike the guy so much eh? Is it because he clamps cars that are illegally parked??

No. hes always clamping. Despite that fact that got a permit.
Hes from a tiny little private firm and bully boys. These lasd arent some professional outfit. I will give an example. Everybody is designated a parking space. So you come home, find someones parked in your space. And hes clamped. So you park up behind him, then you get clamped for.. improper parking. His usual favourite is claim he couldnt see your permit. The guys A1 scum. Ive seen him be abusive, using his size and demeanor to intimidate people. hes discusts me. hes a bully and I cannot stand bullies.

dirtysanta said:
Hes from a tiny little private firm and bully boys. These lasd arent some professional outfit. I will give an example. Everybody is designated a parking space. So you come home, find someones parked in your space. And hes clamped. So you park up behind him, then you get clamped for.. improper parking. His usual favourite is claim he couldnt see your permit. The guys A1 scum. Ive seen him be abusive, using his size and demeanor to intimidate people. hes discusts me. hes a bully and I cannot stand bullies.

Have you spoken to his employers...? The council...? Etc, etc...

jæd said:
Have you spoken to his employers...? The council...? Etc, etc...

Its his company, him and his nasty little mates run it. Iv lost count of the amount of times residents complianed to trading standards, council etc etc.

DapperDonDamaja said:
No... but any lesson which (legally) reinforces the message that you will not profit from being a cunt is.

So you'll be burning down repo agents, dodgy lawyers, arsey policemen, someone who nicked your pint...

Poi E said:
So you'll be burning down repo agents, dodgy lawyers, arsey policemen, someone who nicked your pint...

they'd be first against the wall come the revolution along with estate agents and Micheal Winner.

Poi E said:

Last time I checked, burning stuff down was illegal, so no. And there should obviously be some sensitivity to the scale of the crime. If the guy was in a really bad way I would have helped him.

DapperDonDamaja said:
No... but any lesson which (legally) reinforces the message that you will not profit from being a cunt is.

so DS would have been doing the right thing to refuse to help, but make sure the clamper knew why? so we can reinforce the lesson? otherwise, you dullard, how is the clamper learning anything?

jesus...

dirtysanta said:

So you don't park where you should and you get clamped? I sympathise but you can't expect the clamper to sympathise. I bet this guy gets loads of abuse himself from people who think they can park where they want. I take it this guy's firm is a legitimate contractor rather than a cowboy clamper doing peoples cars on private land....

Dubversion said:
so DS would have been doing the right thing to refuse to help, but make sure the clamper knew why? so we can reinforce the lesson? otherwise, you dullard, how is the clamper learning anything?

jesus...

No actually you've completely convinced me. I think he should have given him a big hug and a cup of cocoa, then called the carebears who would arrive on the magic ambulance to patch up his wounds.

As I posted on the other thread.

personally I would have helped him and then reeled off a load of reasons why this could have been classed as a work related injury.

As for DS, he had his reasons to do what he did, doesn't make him a bad person, you have to remember he didn't hand out the kicking.

DapperDonDamaja said:
No actually you've completely convinced me. I think he should have given him a big hug and a cup of cocoa, then called the carebears who would arrive on the magic ambulance to patch up his wounds.

grow up.

Poi E said:
Last time I checked, assaulting someone is illegal, too.

I don't condone the assaulting of him, just the not helping him. And if that's illegal, I don't want to know about it. It's not a law I recognise.

snadge said:
As for DS, he had his reasons to do what he did, doesn't make him a bad person, you have to remember he didn't hand out the kicking.

to ACTIVELY not do something, with a motive, is a bad thing to do. in this instance, passivity is its own action...

and think about what you've said and broaden it out, see where it gets you..

DapperDonDamaja said:
Who else is going to straighten a guy like that out? Where you are insulated from the consequences of your cunty actions, what incentive is there to stop being a cunt? Honestly, some of you sound like you've just popped out of the Carebear dimension :rolleyes:

you condoned the beating here.

Poi E said:
Last time I checked, assaulting someone is illegal, too.

Just to clarify for thread skimmers I HAVENT ASSAULTED ANYONE. He was like that when i found him. Hes asked me if i could call the police or ambulance. I told i recognised him and what i thought of him.. I told him if he wanted to make phone call he'd have get off his arse walk to a phone box and do it himself. That was it.

dirtysanta said:
Just to clarify for thread skimmers I HAVENT ASSAULTED ANYONE. He was like that when i found him. Hes asked me if i could call the police or ambulance. I told i recognised him and what i thought of him.. I told him if he wanted to make phone call he'd have get off his arse walk to a phone box and do it himself. That was it.

Just pointing out what that dick was actually saying

DapperDonDamaja said:
Aw, I hurt your feelings... :)

(((((((Dubversion)))))))))

lighten up.

you'd have to go a long way to hurt my feelings. my disdain for nomarks like you kicks in rather sooner.

shortygoldtooth said:
So you don't park where you should and you get clamped? I sympathise but you can't expect the clamper to sympathise. I bet this guy gets loads of abuse himself from people who think they can park where they want. I take it this guy's firm is a legitimate contractor rather than a cowboy clamper doing peoples cars on private land....

Thats a very grey term with all clampers.

Back
Top Bottom