Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Time for Pacman vs Cotto

Israel have their first world boxing champion, barring an astonishingly corrupt points decision.

Bring on Mayweather :cool: It'd be legendary.

I'd so love to see Pacquiao steamroll Floyd and make him look like a mug. :D

We're watching an all time great at the moment lads. Manny is absolutely unreal, he tok flush head, uppercut and body shots from Cotto and hardly even flinched.

He looked like he was only getting started whereas Cotto looked battered.

He was getting annoyed Cotto was on his bike and not fighting.

He's brilliant, fighter of the decade, definite all time great, has defied normal boxing wisdom.

Absolutely the main man on the planet right now. Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather HAVE to meet up now, and he might just beat him too, if he does... fucks sake.

He is something special. I thought Cotto would be too strong, Manny was stronger. I also thought Manny would be bouncing in and out and punching the head off him, he did.

Fantastic. Gonna watch it again at 5:30pm on SS3.

46733447sevenget.jpg

Legend.

Not seen this yet.

If somebody called him the best of all time,i would find it hard to argue.

And i'm of the school who rates the past fighters as the best.:cool:

saw the first 5/6 rounds and seen the finnish. I love the middle weights and welterweights so much more entertaining then the heavey weights.

Pacman vs mayweather will be a hell of show.

dave

Not much to add on what's been said about Manny, 'awesome' only begins to get close to it. It's not just his hand speed which sets him apart, at welterweight his foot speed and lateral movement make everyone else seem almost one-dimensional in comparison. Also, as has been said, he showed true punch resistance tonight: Cotto got through a few times, and Manny walked right through it all and smiled. One possible interesting pointer for future opponents though: when Cotto stayed behind the jab in the first round he won it pretty comprehensively. That might be one way to approach Manny, it was when Cotto came out and tried to overpower Manny in flurries that Manny's speed and movement got the better of him. I'm not holding my breath for Manny-Mayweather though, Floyd has never shown much enthusiasm for fighting top-line welterweights. Manny-Mosley it is then, which is more than good enough for me.

Yeah I only saw the last 6 rounds

Manny done him good

made Cotto look a class below

amazing!

I think Pacman would beat Mayweather

but it HAS to happen!!

Mayweather wants no part of Manny.

Much as i'd like to see it i am doubtful this fight will come off,expect excuses of promoters unwilling to work together or purse split disputes.:(

excellent interview, you cannot deny that mayweather is a very engaging character

A guy i work with goes to Vegas for a lot of fights has met a lot of the big name fighters,past and present,and reckons Mayweather is the best of the lot.Loads of time for everybody,photos,autographs and sits and talks to people,even bought my workmate a beer.

Surprisingly he says Foreman is the worst to be around :eek:

Sorry for de-thread

A guy i work with goes to Vegas for a lot of fights has met a lot of the big name fighters,past and present,and reckons Mayweather is the best of the lot.Loads of time for everybody,photos,autographs and sits and talks to people,even bought my workmate a beer.

Surprisingly he says Foreman is the worst to be around :eek:

Sorry for de-thread
:cool:

At the press conference with Marquez over here he was the same, posed and signed autographs for ages, I got a great photo with him.

Really hope he and Manny get it on next year, maybe on the same night as Hatton vs Marquez as an undercard bout.

:cool:

At the press conference with Marquez over here he was the same, posed and signed autographs for ages, I got a great photo with him.

Really hope he and Manny get it on next year, maybe on the same night as Hatton vs Marquez as an undercard bout.

Fingers crossed :)

Thought so.

I'm not at all sure that I'd blame Mayweather's camp for the failure to put a fight together.

More to the point, I'm not at all sure that there actually will be a failure. I still think that money dictates that the fight will be made.

Back
Top Bottom